The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!)
Apr 13, 2020 at 9:58 AM Post #29,986 of 35,269
1586786290839.png

https://drop.com/buy/la-figaro-339i-tube-headphone-amplifier?mode=guest_open

Last edited by a moderator:
Apr 13, 2020 at 1:04 PM Post #29,988 of 35,269
They do have a sale, although it's 5% off on all products. and they're also sending n95 masks with each order.
If they throw in a roll of toilet paper I'll pull the trigger :)

I would hold off on amp/dac until the ifi Hip Dac goes back in stock. Instead stock up on Klipsch refurb.
https://www.klipsch.com/refurbished/p3

Just to clarify. The Hip Dac is so good, a lot of people will be upgrading hence putting price pressures on the competition. I already see the Q1mk2 being available at lower prices. But the Hip Dac is so good, it is really the headfi value of the century. Sorry if I sound like hyping.
Man I want a Hip Dac so bad. Can't find them in stock anywhere though

Apr 13, 2020 at 1:45 PM Post #29,989 of 35,269
Apr 13, 2020 at 2:19 PM Post #29,990 of 35,269
Anyone got their Mojo shipped? or know when they might ship?

Nope, nothing here. Got my confirmation on March 27, but haven't heard anything since

Scrolled to the bottom of the page and read this:

"DISCLAIMER
THIS IS A WAREHOUSE REMNANTS SALE. If the item that you ordered cannot be located in the warehouse, we reserve the right to refund you and cancel your order. No rain-checks/back-orders. All orders are final sale.

Due to the impact of COVID-19, order shipments may be temporarily delayed"

I'll be reaching out to them.

Apr 13, 2020 at 3:10 PM Post #29,991 of 35,269
Nope, nothing here. Got my confirmation on March 27, but haven't heard anything since

Scrolled to the bottom of the page and read this:

"DISCLAIMER
THIS IS A WAREHOUSE REMNANTS SALE. If the item that you ordered cannot be located in the warehouse, we reserve the right to refund you and cancel your order. No rain-checks/back-orders. All orders are final sale.

Due to the impact of COVID-19, order shipments may be temporarily delayed"

I'll be reaching out to them.
Man, I'd be ticked off... What a bunch of butt monkeys.

Apr 13, 2020 at 4:06 PM Post #29,994 of 35,269
Pretty standard for Drop, shipping always takes a while.
I disagree. Couple times items I ordered from them with a long ETA ended up shipping weeks(!) earlier.
Granted, it varies by item and estimated wait time.

Apr 13, 2020 at 10:03 PM Post #29,997 of 35,269
Apr 14, 2020 at 1:57 AM Post #29,999 of 35,269
Thanks for these post, hey guys may I ask, at a time like this, if you received your item, how do you guys disinfect it, do you guys disinfectant the item?

https://www.theguardian.com/comment...kills-coronavirus-alcohol-based-disinfectants

Based on this article, soapy water or alcohol based disinfectants can kill the coronavirus.
Technically, if the package was in transit for a few weeks, the coronavirus probably would have died by the time it came to your mailbox, but I use alcohol wipes to wipe down the external package just to be safe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back