The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!)
Jan 6, 2020 at 6:01 PM Post #29,581 of 35,316
Jan 6, 2020 at 7:04 PM Post #29,582 of 35,316
I just got the Echobox Finder X1, for $10 the tips and the case are really nice, sound is bright with weak bass and horrible fit, foam tips should help I probably keep them for $10 :shrug:.
Also I got the SP1000 and is amazing, love it! Thanks to @LCMusicLover for posting the deal :)

20200106_185319.jpg

Jan 6, 2020 at 7:31 PM Post #29,583 of 35,316
foam tips should help
WOW - I am willing to swear that I saw "foam tips" in the description on amazon or a review that I've read... guess that was wishful thinking?!

Jan 7, 2020 at 10:48 AM Post #29,587 of 35,316
I just got the Echobox Finder X1, for $10 the tips and the case are really nice, sound is bright with weak bass and horrible fit, foam tips should help I probably keep them for $10 :shrug:.
Also I got the SP1000 and is amazing, love it! Thanks to @LCMusicLover for posting the deal :)

Surprised you didn't like the Echobox Finder XI's. I ordered them as well and just tried them out last night. I used the double-flanged tips that were included and got a nice fit, since the IEM's are so small and light. I just plugged them into my Pixel 3a XL and listened to Qobuz, and they sounded good. They were bass heavy, with a decent soundstage. They don't sound as good as the Tinhifi T4's, but they sound similar to some of the cheaper Final Audio IEM's that cost $25-$50.

Jan 7, 2020 at 12:26 PM Post #29,588 of 35,316
Surprised you didn't like the Echobox Finder XI's. I ordered them as well and just tried them out last night. I used the double-flanged tips that were included and got a nice fit, since the IEM's are so small and light. I just plugged them into my Pixel 3a XL and listened to Qobuz, and they sounded good. They were bass heavy, with a decent soundstage. They don't sound as good as the Tinhifi T4's, but they sound similar to some of the cheaper Final Audio IEM's that cost $25-$50.

After 2 hours of pink noise, change the filter to the black ones (balanced sound) and dekoni bulletz mercury they are ok, nice smooth sound, my problem is that they are too small for my finger when I put them on, anyway they are good, I like the case a lot.

Jan 8, 2020 at 11:55 PM Post #29,589 of 35,316
Last edited:
Jan 9, 2020 at 1:21 AM Post #29,590 of 35,316
....Great deal on some Bluetooth Earbuds $9.99 after vipon code and Amazon instant $10 coupon...it came out to under $11.

It certainly is a very low price. The associated Amazon listing shows a Rademax F11 which only became available on Amazon today. However, it has 30+ all five star reviews. How do they do that? A hole in Amazon's system allows reviews for other totally different products to shown in a listing. In this case the reviews are for different "pink" and "white" Rademax earbuds. If you Google Search Rademax and "Pink" you can find these totally different phones.
There is absolutely no discussion of the model Rademax F11 I can find anywhere.

SO, in perspective, $11 shipped is extremely cheap...for which you are registering at a site I have never heard of on earbuds with no reviews that just became available today. Perhaps they are quite good and the promotion's goal is to get good reviews on a new product rather than to spam your account, or perhaps not. $11 is very cheap for sure.

I have bought a lot of very cheap TWS phones recently...and the going rate for very cheap ones that sound amazingly good is about $20-$25. The majority of cheap ones sound quite bad and many have connection/pairing problems, even with Bluetooth 5. By far the best review sites for these cheap phones I have found are Scarbir.com and Head-Fi's own Cheap TWS Thread.

My most recently purchased extremely cheap phones are the new KZ S1 (Hybrid) and S1D (Dynamic) TWS buds at $22-$25 dollars. They sound really fine, are comfortable for me, very lightweight, and have had zero connection issues. If you wait for a lightning deal on Amazon you can get other highly rated (in the above review links) models, some of which have APT-X, AAC, and graphene drivers, for $25-30ish. Granted, twice the price of the above posted phones.

(yeah, I know, sorry for boomersplaining, but that is what a lot of us do).

Last edited:
Jan 9, 2020 at 2:06 AM Post #29,591 of 35,316
After 2 hours of pink noise, change the filter to the black ones (balanced sound) and dekoni bulletz mercury they are ok, nice smooth sound, my problem is that they are too small for my finger when I put them on, anyway they are good, I like the case a lot.
Finally mine arrived. Initial impressions:
Great for the $10 price which was still available earlier today when I checked. Definitely not worth the original $199 price.
For current price, only negative is lack of foam tips. I always have issues with fitting IEMs, and only reasonable fit I got was with the triple flange tips. I'm sure the foam would have been better...
I've kept the default white filter on, since I like bass and warm sound. These sound ok. Again, a steal for $10 :)

Jan 9, 2020 at 7:22 AM Post #29,592 of 35,316
Finally mine arrived. Initial impressions:
Great for the $10 price which was still available earlier today when I checked. Definitely not worth the original $199 price.
For current price, only negative is lack of foam tips. I always have issues with fitting IEMs, and only reasonable fit I got was with the triple flange tips. I'm sure the foam would have been better...
I've kept the default white filter on, since I like bass and warm sound. These sound ok. Again, a steal for $10 :)

Same here; solid listen for $10 and it's always nice to have a few sets like this lying around for family/friends to 'borrow' when they misplace theirs :)

Last edited:
Jan 9, 2020 at 11:46 AM Post #29,593 of 35,316
Jan 9, 2020 at 1:54 PM Post #29,594 of 35,316
Fake reviews. Fakespot gives the listing an F rating
https://www.fakespot.com/product/bl...noise-canceling-headset-for-work-travel-black

It certainly is a very low price. The associated Amazon listing shows a Rademax F11 which only became available on Amazon today. However, it has 30+ all five star reviews. How do they do that? A hole in Amazon's system allows reviews for other totally different products to shown in a listing. In this case the reviews are for different "pink" and "white" Rademax earbuds. If you Google Search Rademax and "Pink" you can find these totally different phones.
There is absolutely no discussion of the model Rademax F11 I can find anywhere.

SO, in perspective, $11 shipped is extremely cheap...for which you are registering at a site I have never heard of on earbuds with no reviews that just became available today. Perhaps they are quite good and the promotion's goal is to get good reviews on a new product rather than to spam your account, or perhaps not. $11 is very cheap for sure.

I have bought a lot of very cheap TWS phones recently...and the going rate for very cheap ones that sound amazingly good is about $20-$25. The majority of cheap ones sound quite bad and many have connection/pairing problems, even with Bluetooth 5. By far the best review sites for these cheap phones I have found are Scarbir.com and Head-Fi's own Cheap TWS Thread.

My most recently purchased extremely cheap phones are the new KZ S1 (Hybrid) and S1D (Dynamic) TWS buds at $22-$25 dollars. They sound really fine, are comfortable for me, very lightweight, and have had zero connection issues. If you wait for a lightning deal on Amazon you can get other highly rated (in the above review links) models, some of which have APT-X, AAC, and graphene drivers, for $25-30ish. Granted, twice the price of the above posted phones.

(yeah, I know, sorry for boomersplaining, but that is what a lot of us do).

Jan 9, 2020 at 2:31 PM Post #29,595 of 35,316
Well I chickened out and cancelled my order.
I'm going to research wireless earbuds/IEM's and maybe get something I know I'll like.
I've used Vipon before, and they're fine, but I don't think these earbuds will have enough bass for my tastes.

EDIT:
I think I'll stick to wired IEM's and over ear headphones.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back