The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!)
Oct 12, 2019 at 1:12 AM Post #28,969 of 35,314
Looks like they only sell/ship in Canada.
Is it possible that the price is in Canadian dollars? Would be even better if that's the case.

Oct 12, 2019 at 11:34 AM Post #28,970 of 35,314
Is it possible that the price is in Canadian dollars? Would be even better if that's the case.

It is:

Headphone Bar is a brick 'n mortar retail store in Vancouver, we ship and sell only in Canada, since 2010

Oct 12, 2019 at 12:08 PM Post #28,971 of 35,314
Massdrop x HIFIMAN HE4XX headphone limited sales offer at $130 ($50 off). This is the best offer for Hifiman HE4XX Headphones. Many headphone companies have tried their hand at planar magnetic drivers, but none have done it quite like HIFIMAN. The result of founder Dr. Fang’s PhD research at Columbia University, its driver technology has landed the company in TIME, Forbes, and CNET’s “The Audiophiliac,” and won it the CES Editors’ Choice Award. Now, that tech is available at an unheard-of price in the Massdrop x HIFIMAN HE4XX: a pair of high-efficiency, open-back planar magnetics that don’t need a fancy amp to sound amazing. Listen to them directly from your smartphone, laptop, or desktop computer, or add a headphone amp to take them to the next level. The sound is smooth, engaging, and even across the frequency range, with airy, sparkly highs and the planar bass slam that HIFIMAN is known for.

[update] To make the deal even better, according to https://www.reddit.com/r/Hifiman/, some people get it for $110 instead of $130 from drop.com

Last edited:
Oct 12, 2019 at 9:20 PM Post #28,972 of 35,314
Massdrop x HIFIMAN HE4XX headphone limited sales offer at $130 ($50 off). This is the best offer for Hifiman HE4XX Headphones. The offer is so good, I bought one for myself too. LINK WAS REMOVED

[update] new massdrop/drop member will get $20 discount as well, final price $110. ($20 promotion is in the sign up email).

Many headphone companies have tried their hand at planar magnetic drivers, but none have done it quite like HIFIMAN. The result of founder Dr. Fang’s PhD research at Columbia University, its driver technology has landed the company in TIME, Forbes, and CNET’s “The Audiophiliac,” and won it the CES Editors’ Choice Award. Now, that tech is available at an unheard-of price in the Massdrop x HIFIMAN HE4XX: a pair of high-efficiency, open-back planar magnetics that don’t need a fancy amp to sound amazing. Listen to them directly from your smartphone, laptop, or desktop computer, or add a headphone amp to take them to the next level. The sound is smooth, engaging, and even across the frequency range, with airy, sparkly highs and the planar bass slam that HIFIMAN is known for.

This is from the original post in this thread:

The Deals Thread was closed because people couldn't follow the rules!

PLEASE FOLLOW THESE RULES (SO THIS THREAD DOESN'T GET SHUT DOWN TOO!):
1. Affiliate links, eg: Links to Amazon or other sites with your affiliate ID inserted are not permitted. It is a ban-able offence (as is spam advertising).

Oct 14, 2019 at 12:13 PM Post #28,973 of 35,314
It is not difficult to post corrected links

Oct 17, 2019 at 8:44 AM Post #28,975 of 35,314
BLACK FRIDAY 2018 POSTS!!

Hey guys, Black Friday is around the corner so I decide to check the deals from last year for some stuff that I wanna get this year, some of them are still working and the other will give you an idea of what prices we can get next month, so if you have the time and wanna be prepared here is the first page from 2018, is about 25 pages in total and it took me like an hour to check most of them.

In resume Cyber Monday was better that BF and ebay did a 15% off in everything about close to Christmas and Rakuten has a 20% off.

I hope it help someone, cheers! :v::sunglasses:

https://www.head-fi.org/threads/the-deals-discussion-thread-read-the-first-post.692119/page-1797

Oct 17, 2019 at 10:56 AM Post #28,976 of 35,314
BLACK FRIDAY 2018 POSTS!!

Hey guys, Black Friday is around the corner so I decide to check the deals from last year for some stuff that I wanna get this year, some of them are still working and the other will give you an idea of what prices we can get next month, so if you have the time and wanna be prepared here is the first page from 2018, is about 25 pages in total and it took me like an hour to check most of them.

In resume Cyber Monday was better that BF and ebay did a 15% off in everything about close to Christmas and Rakuten has a 20% off.

I hope it help someone, cheers! :v::sunglasses:

https://www.head-fi.org/threads/the-deals-discussion-thread-read-the-first-post.692119/page-1797

Ive been patiently waiting for a while now for an eBay 15% off everything coupon. I hope they do one soon.

They seem to be very stingy about them nowadays, which is crazy IMO. They need to give people a reason to keep using eBay, or else Amazon will eventually contribute to their slow death.

Oct 17, 2019 at 10:59 AM Post #28,977 of 35,314
Ive been patiently waiting for a while now for an eBay 15% off everything coupon. I hope they do one soon.

They seem to be very stingy about them nowadays, which is crazy IMO. They need to give people a reason to keep using eBay, or else Amazon will eventually contribute to their slow death.
There used to be 15% off, there used to be 20% cash back, lol.
Good old days...

Oct 17, 2019 at 5:47 PM Post #28,979 of 35,314

Did you see their new slogan?

“eBay: Because you couldn’t find it on Amazon”

:p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back