The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!)
Aug 6, 2018 at 8:01 PM Post #26,492 of 35,316
MrSpeakers Ether for $999 down from $1499 at the MrSpeakers website:
https://www.mrspeakers.com/headphones-18/ether-1.html

The Ether C was on sale as well, but I cannot find it on the website so it may be sold out.
https://www.mrspeakers.com/shop/headphones/closed/ether.html

FYI Closed have already sold out, quite a few open sold, less than 10 left.

Tagging along with Dan, The Source AV still has very limited stock on Ether and Ether C.

We still have a small number of open but a few more of the closed if folks are still interested.

Give us a call at 1-310-534-9900, or email me at alan@thesourceav.com to order.

Aug 7, 2018 at 11:40 AM Post #26,493 of 35,316
Tomorrow Wednesday August 8 eBay will have a 15% off coupon promo: The Promo Code will be PRONTO15

Specifics:
  • Minimum purchase $25 and maximum total discount $100
  • Limit is a single transaction, but you can put multiple items into your cart and pay in a single transaction using the code.
  • If this is like previous promos, it will start at 8 AM Pacific Time and end at 7 PM Pacific
  • For speed and simplicity, you can add items to your cart ahead of time, and just pay for them using the PRONTO15 code once the promo starts.
While this is a general discount (not limited to headphones), it is particularly attractive on headphones/amps that are normally price controlled and not discounted, as well as for great prices on refurbished/used stuff.

Aug 8, 2018 at 7:18 PM Post #26,494 of 35,316
Aug 8, 2018 at 7:56 PM Post #26,495 of 35,316
For anyone who participated in the 60% off sennheiser deal, how can you tell your order has been cancelled? And was there anyone that was successful?
I havent had a refund but logging into the Digital River portal doesn't show the item as shipped either.

Aug 8, 2018 at 8:08 PM Post #26,496 of 35,316
For anyone who participated in the 60% off sennheiser deal, how can you tell your order has been cancelled? And was there anyone that was successful?
I havent had a refund but logging into the Digital River portal doesn't show the item as shipped either.
I sent a ticket yesterday. Here what they said
Good Day Hung

In regards to your request, we would like to provide you with the following information:

If you used the Best Buy code it was not a public code, therefore we had to cancel it and won’t be accepting new orders. Refunds will be given in 3-5 business days.

If you are a Best Buy employee; we are reviewing how to go forward with this offer but have no further information at this time.

If none of the above pertains to you please call our service center for an efficient answer to your question. 877-736-6434
They still got my money but don't know why they haven't shipped or refunded yet. It wouldn't take that long to do that.

Aug 8, 2018 at 8:30 PM Post #26,497 of 35,316

They still got my money but don't know why they haven't shipped or refunded yet. It wouldn't take that long to do that.

Thanks for the info. Maybe they are manually review each order one by one with a human rather than it be normally mostly automated.

Aug 8, 2018 at 8:41 PM Post #26,498 of 35,316

You could go get a weekend job at Best Buy; something where they'd hire you on the spot with no training (like truck unloader). Then, after the Sennheiser order goes through (because you are a BB employee), put your notice in.

haha

Aug 8, 2018 at 8:49 PM Post #26,499 of 35,316
Thanks for the info. Maybe they are manually review each order one by one with a human rather than it be normally mostly automated.

I’m stuck in limbo at the moment. They asked me to provide a new payment method, but haven’t responded to my email afterwards.

Aug 8, 2018 at 9:20 PM Post #26,501 of 35,316
You could go get a weekend job at Best Buy; something where they'd hire you on the spot with no training (like truck unloader). Then, after the Sennheiser order goes through (because you are a BB employee), put your notice in.

haha

I don't think they have Best Buys in Australia :k701smile:

Aug 9, 2018 at 11:36 AM Post #26,502 of 35,316
1more add.jpg

https://usa.1more.com/

Aug 9, 2018 at 6:43 PM Post #26,505 of 35,316

Users who are viewing this thread

Back