The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!)
Mar 3, 2016 at 12:29 AM Post #20,342 of 35,267
Yep, I got them from BuySonic for that price. Sonic Electronix is an authorized dealer, but I'm not sure if that applies to this subsidiary.

Based on the company name listed on the receipt I'm betting we're good...

Mar 3, 2016 at 10:54 AM Post #20,345 of 35,267
Did any who ordered these get shipping confirmation?

Due to a lack of availability, we will not be able to obtain the following item(s) from your order:

"Sennheiser HD 598 Over-Ear Headphones - Ivory"

We've canceled the item(s) and apologize for the inconvenience. If you see a charge for the canceled item, we will refund you within 1-2 business days.

Mar 3, 2016 at 10:17 PM Post #20,347 of 35,267
Due to a lack of availability, we will not be able to obtain the following item(s) from your order:

We've canceled the item(s) and apologize for the inconvenience. If you see a charge for the canceled item, we will refund you within 1-2 business days.

Did you buy more than one? Mine got shipped but I only got one. Maybe getting more than one and if they couldn't fulfill your entire order they cancel

Mar 3, 2016 at 11:54 PM Post #20,349 of 35,267

$28.29 Used - Very Good Sennheiser HD 598 Amazon Prime FULFILLMENT BY AMAZON 

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B0042A8CW2/ 

Sounds too good to be true?

Edit: Now $30.06

Did any who ordered these get shipping confirmation?

Received mine today and was gonna just give them to my wife, but I'm really liking them. They have a fun alive sound signature, and wide and deep sound stage. This is right up there as one of my best deals ever!

Mar 4, 2016 at 12:56 AM Post #20,350 of 35,267

Did you buy more than one? Mine got shipped but I only got one. Maybe getting more than one and if they couldn't fulfill your entire order they cancel

Mine arrived, it has a cosmetic flaw on the headband, but is otherwise fine.

Mar 4, 2016 at 3:07 AM Post #20,351 of 35,267
lol... Amazon's dynamic pricing is so frustrating- Sony Walkman zx100 was like 485 usd yesterday, then 520 last night, now 500. I've wanted to try it out for a while but maybe I'll buy it at full price just to spite them
tongue_smile.gif

Mar 4, 2016 at 9:33 AM Post #20,354 of 35,267
  Not sure if it has been mentioned already, but Poweramp for Android is currently $0.99 (regular $3.99, I think?). Seems to be one of the more popular music apps on Android.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.maxmpz.audioplayer.unlock

Thanks for posting this - good looking out. I think the majority seems to consider this the best overall for the last few years that I've been using Android. I have one that I paid for and am happy with, but for a buck I'm glad to add it to my options just to have it. It was always $5 as I remember it. Appreciate the heads-up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back