The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!)
Nov 20, 2014 at 10:56 AM Post #8,326 of 35,316
Go big or go home.
Just picked up the HD-800.  Let the buyer's remorse begin!

Nov 20, 2014 at 11:02 AM Post #8,328 of 35,316
Oh God, I need run away from my computer. 

Nov 20, 2014 at 11:04 AM Post #8,329 of 35,316
  Go big or go home.
Just picked up the HD-800.  Let the buyer's remorse begin!

that price you can't be beat, especially for how low it is, you can still do colorware and come out ahead!
smily_headphones1.gif

Nov 20, 2014 at 11:08 AM Post #8,331 of 35,316
  What kind of condition are Sennheiser outlet "like new" headphones in?

My guess would be like new.
tongue_smile.gif

But seriously, I'm fairly certain they come with at least a 90 day warranty. These prices are VERY good, don't kick the tires just buy it. You can always resell and get all your money back if you are that remorseful. Sennheiser almost never has deals like this. Once a year if we're lucky.

Nov 20, 2014 at 11:10 AM Post #8,332 of 35,316

tongue_smile.gif

But seriously, I'm fairly certain they come with at least a 90 day warranty. These prices are VERY good, don't kick the tires just buy it. You can always resell and get all your money back if you are that remorseful. Sennheiser almost never has deals like this. Once a year if we're lucky.

My HD700 arrive tomorrow. Anyone dealt with Sennheiser returns before? (just in case I buy an HD800...like NOW :p )

Nov 20, 2014 at 11:15 AM Post #8,333 of 35,316
Like New Condition: Original packaging (open box), includes all accessories / manuals, manufacturer quality tested, full warranty.
My guess would be like new. :tongue_smile:

Nov 20, 2014 at 11:15 AM Post #8,334 of 35,316

tongue_smile.gif

Hahah just asking since the descriptions of the conditions don't say anything about the condition of the headphones you can expect, just the accessories included and warranty. I guess with a reputable company like Senn there shouldn't be too much cause for concern, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back