The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!)
Nov 26, 2013 at 11:16 PM Post #31 of 35,314
  People say very good things about the VSonic GR07 and the TDK BA200... The Westone UM2 is $170 at Amazon right now,heard it's quite good too...

FYI, people are finding the BA200's at Ross stores for $20 or $25, a killer deal, but it appears to be hit and miss if you can find them in any given store.

Still, if you want an IEM, I would give it a shot.

Randy

Nov 26, 2013 at 11:20 PM Post #32 of 35,314
Yup, went to four Ross locations and scored two pairs. Well worth the quick drive.

Nov 26, 2013 at 11:53 PM Post #35 of 35,314
  So are we still posting deals here too? I may be the minority here, but I kind of like a little banter with my deals thread. I understand the argument against it, but I find it  slightly anal that they have to break up deals/IEM deals/discussion of said deals/etc... but it was just as annoying having the deals thread closed every time a mod got pissed off too.

nah, i think just post the deals in the deal thread, and then discuss in here (and quote the deal from the deals thread that you're referring to).

i can see both sides of the argument, and don't really care either way...i just want the deals thread not to be shut down! :)

one benefit of this way is now everyone is free to discuss in here as much as they want, without people getting annoyed and comments getting deleted. so this way actually allows more banter and discussion (albeit, slightly more hassle having to follow two threads).

Nov 26, 2013 at 11:58 PM Post #36 of 35,314
  So are we still posting deals here too? I may be the minority here, but I kind of like a little banter with my deals thread. I understand the argument against it, but I find it  slightly anal that they have to break up deals/IEM deals/discussion of said deals/etc... but it was just as annoying having the deals thread closed every time a mod got pissed off too.

But come on there was literally over 100 new posts in less than 24 hours...thats insane.

Nov 27, 2013 at 12:03 AM Post #38 of 35,314
I like the idea of this thread, keeps the reg deal thread clean and gives us the opportunity to talk about the deals. 

Nov 27, 2013 at 12:22 AM Post #39 of 35,314
  ******* this is obnoxious. Why don't we just let the deals threads propagate posts and subscribers and everyone can sort through the bad posts? It's not like it's difficult, it takes no effort whatsoever to see what posts are bad and which are good, and more subscribers means more people finding more deals.

I like having separate threads, It makes the deal thread much easier to browse while still having the banter. 

Nov 27, 2013 at 5:07 AM Post #40 of 35,314

was a good deal, i should have grabbed one myself (there was 2 left when i saw it).

i'd imagine the 8 from amazon would have been WS55, but the other sellers would have sent out the philips earhooks if anyone ordered them.

I impulsive bought a pair only to realize I missed the boat and probably ordered the philips from the other sellers. Cancelling the order took a few days but was rather painless. The estimation amazon gave me was they would ship sometime this week and arrive between dec 20-jan17 or something ridiculous along those lines.

headphones.com Stay updated on headphones.com at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.headphones.com/ andrew@headphones.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Back