The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!)
Nov 26, 2013 at 7:44 PM Post #17 of 35,269
This is a great idea! People like me and go to the deals thread and just read the deals without the banter. Then if a deal interests us we can come here and ask questions all day!

Nov 26, 2013 at 8:27 PM Post #19 of 35,269
My status shows "Your order was processed successfully"

Nov 26, 2013 at 9:04 PM Post #20 of 35,269
  I tried to purchase the UE900's yesterday from NCIX and they took my paypal money - now they sent me an email saying they are backordered - anyone else get that message? When I processed the purchase, they stated they had it in stock - damn.

It might turn out better than expected, who knows with new stock you'll get a more 'stable' release with not as much potential quality control issues? Hope the wait wont be long for you.

Nov 26, 2013 at 9:43 PM Post #21 of 35,269
I was watching the deal thread for last few days. I got a sennheiser hd650 deal out of it. This evening I couldn't get on to DEAL THREAD IV. It said "Insufficient Permissions" .  I don't really know what that mean. I wonder I did something against the rules. I don't believe I did. Can someone shed some light !!!!!!

Nov 26, 2013 at 10:10 PM Post #22 of 35,269
Last year, I scooped up a discounted RE-262 on black Friday and was happy until a few weeks later when I found out that the RE-262 was only discounted because it was being cleared out.  HiFiMan concealed that information, which I thought was a real dirtbag move. With the HE-300 and HE-400 being substantially discounted, I wonder if they're discontinuing both those headphones? The HE-300 seems like a failure and while the HE-400 has been successful, it still has the tizz issue.  It wouldn't surprise me to see HiFiMan replace both of these products in 2014.

Nov 26, 2013 at 10:37 PM Post #24 of 35,269
Ugh, i don't know if i should get speakers or another pair of headphones. Maybe iem's? I would have gone for the ue900 but i was too late. Anyone here make recommendations for ~$300 computer speakers, near field?

I may get the hd 650's if they go on sale, i mean it would be good to use them as a compliment to the he-400's

Nov 26, 2013 at 10:41 PM Post #26 of 35,269
  I tried to purchase the UE900's yesterday from NCIX and they took my paypal money - now they sent me an email saying they are backordered - anyone else get that message? When I processed the purchase, they stated they had it in stock - damn.

I was on the fence, but decided to wait. Don't know... the UE 900 no longer available from Logitech UK and was heavily discounted 2 weeks ago... obliviously they are trying to unload all of them which tells me that something is up.  

Nov 26, 2013 at 10:57 PM Post #29 of 35,269
So are we still posting deals here too? I may be the minority here, but I kind of like a little banter with my deals thread. I understand the argument against it, but I find it  slightly anal that they have to break up deals/IEM deals/discussion of said deals/etc... but it was just as annoying having the deals thread closed every time a mod got pissed off too.

Nov 26, 2013 at 11:11 PM Post #30 of 35,269
anyone think theres a chance the Maverick tubemagic d2 dac will go on sale this week?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back