The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!)
Nov 26, 2013 at 6:02 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 35,316

caprimulgus

100+ Head-Fier
The Deals Thread was closed because people couldn't follow the rules!

PLEASE FOLLOW THESE RULES (SO THIS THREAD DOESN'T GET SHUT DOWN TOO!):
1. Affiliate links, eg: Links to Amazon or other sites with your affiliate ID inserted are not permitted. It is a ban-able offence (as is spam advertising).

2. Links from deal sites like slickdeals.net and dealnews.com will be removed. Please link directly to the deal itself.

3. Group buy/mass buy sites are also not permitted.
4. Please keep all discussion related to the deals that are posted. Discussions about gear pairings and comparisons belong in their respective gear threads.

5. When posting deals found online, please remove any referral tags. For example, in the following URLS, everything in pink should be removed when posting it:
Deal links that are not properly formatted may be edited or removed by the moderation team.

Nov 26, 2013 at 9:08 AM Post #2 of 35,316
It's actually supposed to snow later today and all day tomorrow so I think I'll go recheck my Ross today instead of tomorrow because they called and told me they had put out some new headphones.

Nov 26, 2013 at 11:35 AM Post #3 of 35,316
I posted a deal on the WS55 a few days ago and I was wondering if the people who ordered got a WS55 or a Philips Earhook Earphone?

Nov 26, 2013 at 4:19 PM Post #9 of 35,316
GR07s for $130 from Lend Me Ur Ears. Is this site trustworthy? How is the shipping?

LMUE is very trustworthy. I bought a pair of VSD1's off of the site and they got lost somewhere in transit and the store sent me out another pair. The second pair arrived in something like five days.

Nov 26, 2013 at 5:32 PM Post #12 of 35,316
I tried to purchase the UE900's yesterday from NCIX and they took my paypal money - now they sent me an email saying they are backordered - anyone else get that message? When I processed the purchase, they stated they had it in stock - damn.

Nov 26, 2013 at 5:42 PM Post #13 of 35,316
  I tried to purchase the UE900's yesterday from NCIX and they took my paypal money - now they sent me an email saying they are backordered - anyone else get that message? When I processed the purchase, they stated they had it in stock - damn.

Damn... That sucks... Maybe someone bought the last one before you

Quote:
  Anyone expct any deals on Audio Cables/HDMI cables/av+surge protectors? Any recommendations on good 50-100 dollar options if not?

Also, recommendations on Shure/IEM's? At around 100-200

Well, BTG Audio sells some pretty nice cables,some of them are in your price range... I don't know if they're going on sale tho

Nov 26, 2013 at 6:22 PM Post #14 of 35,316
  I posted a deal on the WS55 a few days ago and I was wondering if the people who ordered got a WS55 or a Philips Earhook Earphone?

was a good deal, i should have grabbed one myself (there was 2 left when i saw it).

i'd imagine the 8 from amazon would have been WS55, but the other sellers would have sent out the philips earhooks if anyone ordered them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back