The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!)
Jan 29, 2022 at 12:04 AM Post #32,462 of 35,269
Jan 29, 2022 at 11:37 PM Post #32,464 of 35,269
Deal still going on….

I bought these and thinking about another on for back-up, but seem sturdy; probably don’t need it…

Focal Elegia $374
That's a fair bit less than I payed for mine a few years ago.

Jan 30, 2022 at 10:03 AM Post #32,466 of 35,269
Last edited:
Jan 30, 2022 at 12:06 PM Post #32,467 of 35,269
https://meh.com/deals/voza-over-ear-electrostatic-hybrid-hi-res-headphones-and-bonus-earbuds
Voza Over-Ear Electrostatic Hybrid Hi-Res Headphones & Voza V100S Earbuds
Includes detachable mic!

Stats for $39! What could go wrong?
multiple people in the Amazon reviews are saying the "$25" Amazon buds, they paid "$2" for.... lol

"I bought it on some weird promo sale for $6. "
"It's fine for $2. But the claims about the fidelity are way overblown. There are some earbuds in the $10 range that blow these out of the water in terms of sound quality. "
"I mean it's 2 dollars"
"I bought 4 pairs because stuff if constantly being lost of stolen at school and paying only $3 for these makes me worry less about how much money is lost because of that."

Not saying they are bad, in fact some people say if they were 'under $20' it's a bargain.

"But they're surprisingly well made and would be a bargain at any price under $20. "

but just want to make sure people who buy in know the "4 star" Amazon review of buds may be pretty inflated by the insane sales they run (which is a good reason to run sales) obviously doubt they normally sell for $2 (unless they are selling used reshelled ultra cheap buds lol <- this is a joke btw.) and it may be for stock reasons and because you have to pay Amazon for stuff you don't sell but I think people deserve to know about the reviews and that they could just potentially get these at $2 or close to $2 on Amazon if they are patient(then again they might not be able to)

No idea about the Headphones, seems they might not have such big sales, that said for $35 meh(unironically typed this and realized 2 seconds later, lol)

also @Allanmarcus cool website, never seen anything quite like it before, curious to know what the other deals are like, I plan on keeping a tab open for a week or two at least to see the rotation, signed up for an account(they email you deals of course, sorry I am a Neanderthal), so ty tbh

Last edited:
Feb 1, 2022 at 2:23 PM Post #32,469 of 35,269
Feb 3, 2022 at 4:12 PM Post #32,471 of 35,269
Feb 4, 2022 at 8:59 PM Post #32,473 of 35,269
On Bose website use the code SAVE50
And save 50 bucks on refurbished headphones; might work on new ones too..

I picked up the sound sports TWS for $105
"Offer valid only on the following Refurbished products: Bose Frames Alto/Rondo/Tempo/Tenor/Soprano, Bose Sleepbuds™ II, Bose Sport Earbuds, and Bose QuietComfort® Earbuds. Offer is valid in the U.S. only for orders made on Bose.com, and a U.S. shipping address is required. This offer cannot be combined with other offers or promotions or applied to previous purchases or toward shipping and is not valid for cash. Voucher code can only be used one time per transaction, is not transferable, and is required at checkout. This offer expires on March 31, 2022, while supplies last. Offer is subject to change without notice." Not valid for new products.

Feb 4, 2022 at 11:26 PM Post #32,474 of 35,269
"Offer valid only on the following Refurbished products: Bose Frames Alto/Rondo/Tempo/Tenor/Soprano, Bose Sleepbuds™ II, Bose Sport Earbuds, and Bose QuietComfort® Earbuds. Offer is valid in the U.S. only for orders made on Bose.com, and a U.S. shipping address is required. This offer cannot be combined with other offers or promotions or applied to previous purchases or toward shipping and is not valid for cash. Voucher code can only be used one time per transaction, is not transferable, and is required at checkout. This offer expires on March 31, 2022, while supplies last. Offer is subject to change without notice." Not valid for new products.
Nice clarification
Thanks!

Btw, I picked up the quiet comforts last summer refurbished for $180, never had a problem and they still run great..
I picked these up because I really like the comfort fit, seems identical to the NC ones..

Feb 5, 2022 at 4:30 AM Post #32,475 of 35,269
Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back