1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!)

1. actorlife
    Last edited: Jul 21, 2019
    gemNeye and PlantsmanTX like this.
  2. riverred105
    Thank you - Ordered 2 for stereo sound for just over $21 total

PlantsmanTX and actorlife like this.
  3. Toastybob
    Last edited: Jul 22, 2019
    gemNeye and PlantsmanTX like this.
  4. Carlsan
    That TFZ No. 3 Ti is gone.
    Agree, that must have been a mistake, will be surprised if anyone gets one at that price.

Toastybob likes this.
  5. gemNeye
    groucho69 and trellus like this.
  6. Terco
  7. Th3Drizzl3
    ^^ yup they are going FAST

8. phthora
    Last edited: Jul 24, 2019
    gugman, PlantsmanTX and gemNeye like this.
  9. Ggroch
    Amazon has the classic JVC Flats On Ear folding headphones HAS160 in all colors for $9.99 free ship with Prime. According to 3C this is the lowest price on record for Amazon direct. On checkout a $1 digital content credit was available to me for standard shipping.

actorlife, Raketen, gugman and 3 others like this.
  10. ciber
    gemNeye and trellus like this.
  11. Raketen
    Thanks for the reminder of those slow shipping digital content credits... they expire so quickly! Have had almost $10 worth disappear before I ever thought to use them (which led me to discover this page where you can keep tabs on them https://www.amazon.com/norushcredits )

Not an 'audio deal' but tangentially related- Amazon's offering a $5 Kindle eBook credit until 8/31, and I was able to stack it with NoRush credits.

Last edited: Jul 27, 2019
    gemNeye and trellus like this.
  12. actorlife
    gemNeye, quisxx, Slater and 2 others like this.
  13. actorlife
    gemNeye, quisxx and PlantsmanTX like this.
  14. Ggroch
    Note "Refurbished" TCL. Still a good price. I got the 49" TCL in the same 517 series new from Amazon during Prime Days for $250 and am really impressed with it. There have been some discussions on deals sights about possible "banding" issues, particularly on returned TVs. Mine looks great. But I like that its through Amazon and has a warranty.

Last edited: Jul 28, 2019
    gemNeye, PlantsmanTX and actorlife like this.
  15. actorlife
    It's a great deal I need to wait cause of Budget restrictions. Sucks I've sold 4K tvs in the past and never owned one.