1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!)

1. nereus
    Damn, I wish I could grab a couple of headbands but can't justify the $109USD shipping :frowning2:

2. Cruelhand Luke
    daaaaang! where are you? Mine were free shipping...

3. PlantsmanTX
    That's insane.

Whoops, I responded to the wrong comment, LOL.

Last edited: Jul 7, 2019
  4. nereus
    Australia

5. Th3Drizzl3
    i also have that one which was sent as a replacement to the broken plastic one from my wooden colored h560 and they are IDENTICAL minus the color. i order an extra 3 of the adorama ones now. ill find some way to use them lol. also be careful when visiting hifiman's store as eset is flagging a js/banker on there see attached screen shot

hifiman.PNG

Last edited: Jul 7, 2019
    PlantsmanTX likes this.
  6. Th3Drizzl3
    is there a cheaper way to ship them to you? im happy to order some and get them to you if you can find cheaper shipping.

nereus likes this.
  7. nereus
    Thanks Th3Drizzl3, really appreciate the offer but i might have to skip this one unfortunately

8. Th3Drizzl3
    no problem. lmk if you change your mind.

9. Allanmarcus
    That is not something a guy usually admits to

Wildcatsare1, quisxx, trellus and 6 others like this.
  10. PlantsmanTX
    As I said in an earlier comment, the strap measures just under 9 inches- about 8 and 13/16 inches- from end to end. It felt a bit silly, but I put them on my head, lol. Aside from the ends of the arms on the yokes poking my face and the side of my neck, they were pretty comfortable. I even looked in the mirror and pulled the yokes outward to the distance I imagined they they'd be if they had cups attached. They looked like they look on this guy's head:

headband.png

trellus and DAVID_54 like this.
  11. PlantsmanTX
    HA! Well, note that I wrote "measure"- plural. When I used the singular, I wrote "just under 9 inches".:ksc75smile:

Wildcatsare1 and trellus like this.
  12. gemNeye
    Arkady Duntov and phthora like this.
  13. Allanmarcus
  14. gemNeye
    George Taylor, Slater and phthora like this.
  15. gemNeye