1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!)

1. phthora
  2. phthora
  3. gemNeye
    phthora, gugman and trellus like this.
  4. crimbo912
  5. OldDude04
    The Massdrop x THX AAA 789 amp drop is live again in case anyone was interested in one. I posted it in the deal thread because people have been selling them at $800 plus on ebay, so I figured getting one at $400 was a "deal", lol.

gemNeye, trellus, phthora and 2 others like this.
  6. TJ Max
    SOLD OUT as of 5/30 2:44 PM PST

7. Ggroch
    If you need Brainwavz Oval Pads this is a good price...and with luck could be an exceptional price.

I am not normally a fan of mystery boxes...but not much mystery here if you need oval pads. For $10 plus $5 shipping (to U.S.) you get their choice of Oval PU or Velour pads. $15 is best or near best lightning deal price. Plus...if you need more than 1 pair the shipping stays the same...so 3 Pair for $35.
    If you get 1 pair there is a 20% chance you will get sheepskin or a bundle with pads, hanger, and hard case. So, buy 3 pair you have a 60% chance of getting one of these. Two luckies will get HM5 headphones.

Last edited: May 31, 2019
    gemNeye and PlantsmanTX like this.
  8. leeperry
    You'll most likely get them in purple or yellow, obviously they wanna get rid of stinkers lol

PlantsmanTX and Slater like this.
  9. kenchar
    Sony NW-ZX300A at JoyBuy.

$349 Black or $369 Silver.

A version with 32GB of memory.

Go to joybuy.com and search for NW-ZX300. Not sure why the link isn't working from here.

I have purchased this from them in the past and it worked out well. Just had to wait for it to arrive.

gemNeye, trellus and antdroid like this.
  10. Lurk650
    Not really a deal. That's the normal price for the A version and has been on that site for ages lol

11. kenchar
    I am pretty sure they were $379 to $385 since Decenber. $349 is a decent deal in my opinion. If you have seen it currently available for less...other than the $289 11.11 sale please let me know.

trellus likes this.
  12. kenchar
    gemNeye and trellus like this.
  13. Lurk650
    Actually yeah, $349 is slightly lower. Usually is about $380. You are right.

trellus likes this.
  14. alexzogh
    Once again, Adorama has great pricing on the
    -
    HiFiMan HE5se Over Ear Planar Magnetic Headphones -
    $299 (retail $699.00, but can be found for $400-$450 ) + Free S&H

https://www.adorama.com/hmhe5se.html?sdtid=13071685&emailprice=t - need to go through this link which has the "emailprice=t' since this is a mailing list price only.

I auditioned these a while ago. There are much better headphones out there for $699, but a steal at $299.

15. showme99
    That's a great price! So, how do these compare to the HE-560?

PlantsmanTX likes this.