1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!)

1. blackdragon87
  2. Cruelhand Luke
    gemNeye, PlantsmanTX, trellus and 2 others like this.
  3. Ggroch
    Status Audio's new dual hybrid driver IEM's, the IEM-2X are on sale at Amazon in both colors for $29. Normal price is usually $49. Lowest they have been.

I like mine a lot. Slight smile f/r. Very light, they fit me well. There are a lot of reviews from semi-pro youtube types out there.

gemNeye and PlantsmanTX like this.
  4. Alcophone
    trellus and phthora like this.
  5. Allanmarcus
    I believe Blinq is now the official sennheiser outlet.

PlantsmanTX and Alcophone like this.
  6. kumar402
    they are reliable, you don't need to worry.
    I guess they have 30 days return policy as well.

Alcophone likes this.
  7. nraymond
  8. wormsdriver
    Adorama has the Hifiman HE5se for $349

Last edited by a moderator: May 1, 2019
  9. speedwheels
    Waiting for the HE560-V3 to drop below $200..

10. PlantsmanTX
    Beyerdynamic DT 1350 Headphones $70.99-$73.99 Plus Shipping @ Full Compass Systems

DT 1350, $70.99 plus $6.40 shipping

DT 1350 CC, $73.99 plus $6.40 shipping

The 1350 has a 1.5 meter straight cable, and the "CC" version has a 2.5 meter coiled cable. Unfortunately, both are non-removable. Apparently- "apparently" because I haven't been able to find out for sure- the "CC" also has more padding on the headband, and thicker earpads.

Last edited: May 1, 2019
  11. Ggroch
    Another good Beyerdynamic Deal: Amiron Over ear for $350 through Buydig must use promo code TESLA during checkout to see the discount.

I see full compass has the same DT-1350 prices through eBay...but quantities dropping fast.

Last edited: May 1, 2019
  12. PlantsmanTX
    Thanks, Ggroch. The next lowest prices I saw for either version of the DT 1350 new were $216 shipped at Amazon, and $199.99 plus $15 shipping at Reverb.

13. Ggroch
    Oddly, the same seller Full Compass is selling a used straight cable DT-1350 for $187. So hopefully this is not a price mistake thing.

PlantsmanTX likes this.
  14. phthora
    Philips SHP9500S for $70 (includes a free $10 giftcard and free shipping) at Newegg through a flash sale:
    https://flash.newegg.com/Product/N82E16826138190

Lots of hyperbole around the performance of these. While they are not the giant-killers they are often cited to be, they are sure as hell worth $70.

15. PlantsmanTX