1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!)

1. Viber

The lowest the HE560 has been is 319$.

Dobrescu George likes this.
  2. speedwheels
    It has been at 249 a couple of times and 299 before that

GearMe likes this.
  3. Dobrescu George
    Man, you're a bit cynical :)

But, if they do drop that low, and if you will get them at that moment, all the better :)

I have no idea of future plans, they just dropped to 350 USD, from 500 USD right now, and I'm reviewing them now, but I honestly do not know of any future price drop plans. It would make things cool tho :)

4. GearMe
    yep...Adorama and probably other places as well

5. Zachik
    I cannot wait for the price drop on their new Jade 2...
    Recently (a month ago) launched for $2500 (estat with amp combo). Listened to them at RMAF (Oct. 2018) and these were the first estats ever that I am craving for!
    $1500 for the combo, and I will be all over it :wink:

6. talan7
    The he560 is not a well built headphone. It was never worth $900 in my book. It sounds good though.

Dobrescu George likes this.
  7. Viber
    Proof? i can't seem to find any matches with 249$/250$ and He560 on google or Slickdeals.
    Thanks.

Last edited: Feb 2, 2019
  8. Viber
    I deeply believe Massdrop HE5XX will happen at some point.

9. Ken G
    I think it was the better built “HE-560 v3” that was on sale for under $300.

10. Blueshound24
    I would be very interested in this but
    the compatibility description doesn't sound like it is compatible with Verizon? It doesn't make sense because, I have a Verizon phone and it HAS a SIM card. However the description says Verizon does NOT have SIM cards?

11. Zachik
    IIRC v2 was selling for $250 and v3 for $300

12. harpo1
    The V2's they sold during the last few sales had the upgraded headband so essentially they were the V3's.

13. bflat
    CDMA is a sim-less band that Verizon still use in outer edges of coverage areas. CDMA will be phased out completely in the next year or 2 plus Verizon has stopped activating new CDMA phones. As long as you are not in an area that only has CDMA band available, you should have no problem just using a GSM sim which gets you LTE. As long as the GSM phone is unlocked you will be able to use it on Verizon's LTE network.

trellus likes this.
  14. Adide
    First Google hit:
    $1,399.00
    https://www.moon-audio.com/hifiman-jade-ii-electrostatic-system.html

Double C likes this.
  15. DVass13