1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!)

1. alexzogh
    Massgenie has brand new Sony WH1000XM3 Bluetooth Wireless Noise Canceling Headphones on sale, regularly $349.99, now $291.99 . This is the first time I've ever seen a new pair on sale for less then $310 dollars or so.

https://www.massgenie.com/sony-wh10...eadphones-black-wh-1000xm3-b-9jjj97hhpbgjfmta

I own a pair, and absolutely love them - I travel a lot, and use them on EVERY FLIGHT. Used to own the Bose QC35's, and gave them to my wife, as this iteration of the Sony's is clearly superior.

[​IMG]

gemNeye and trellus like this.
  2. BRSxIgnition
    Wish I could jump on those but of course it's US only...

3. GussGuss98
    Anyone here with experience using the Sennheiser Momentum Wireless?

4. phthora
    gemNeye and trellus like this.
  5. antdroid
    gemNeye, trellus and PlantsmanTX like this.
  6. blackdragon87
  7. Ziggomatic
  8. Ynot1
    Last edited: Jan 25, 2019
  9. harpo1
  10. Ynot1
    Thanks.

11. antdroid
    The wired one is a good deal too! I actually got the wired one this week and it's a good V-shaped sound with fast bass attack that doesnt sound bloated. It has some similarities to the focal house sound in their higher end headphones but still has more of a v-shape signature.

12. gemNeye
    phthora likes this.
  13. iron2k
    From Empire Ears facebook:

Couldn’t make it to NAMM this year? We feel for you. Take 15% off the site with code WISHUWEREHERE. Valid through Sunday, 1/27. #theNAMMshow #NAMM2019

gemNeye and Arkady Duntov like this.
  14. phthora
    gemNeye likes this.
  15. gemNeye
    trellus likes this.