1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!)

1. gugman
    Tidal HiFi free for 3 months

ok, so I just went trough it and it works

just go to www.essential.com/audio scroll down a bit and when you see TIDAL x Essential section just put your email address in there, after that you will receive voucher code and you can sign up for 3 months of hifi plan for free

enjoy

Jearly410, ShakyJake, nereus and 5 others like this.
  2. gemNeye
    For those who don't mind purchasing open box items and not just headphone gear, but Home Theater/Home Audio too. This link should be bookmarked since they're always adding new products daily. They're reputable too. I've been posting a lot of their open box items recently, so instead of continually bombarding this section from the same source, I'll just post their ebay link for anyone who would prefer to bookmark and check for themselves on a daily basis.

Worldwide Stereo Outlet: https://www.ebay.com/sch/world_wide_stereo_outlet/m.html

Open box Hifiman HE400i @ Audio Advisor for $130 -- https://www.audioadvisor.com/prodinfo.asp?number=1HMHE400I

antdroid, kl884347, llamaluv and 6 others like this.
  3. barondla
    I still don't mind seeing the posts here. This thread serves as an aggregator of many deals & sites.

4. Happytalk
    I'm getting "invalid code". Trying to use a mac. Downloaded tidal first, then clicked 'redeem code" in email. Took me to a web page that had a place to enter it, and it said invalid code after I submitted. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

5. gugman
    I did everything via web browser and only after that downloaded windows version of tidal and android as well, but I do not think that might be the reason. Are you trying to redeem the code from US? If not try to use vpn. I am sorry I have been not much of help but I can not think of some other reasons at this point

Cheers

6. D3soLaT3
    Amazon has the SanDisk Ultra 400GB microSDXC card on sale.

$83.98 which is near it's all time low of $79.99 according to camelcamelcamel.

SanDisk Ultra 400GB microSDXC UHS-I card with Adapter - SDSQUAR-400G-GN6MA https://www.amazon.com/dp/B074RNRM2B/

7. Happytalk
    Thanks. I copied and pasted the code and accidentally had a space in front of it.

8. raccoon city
    Last edited: Jan 20, 2019
    gemNeye and Ggroch like this.
  9. Lurk650
  10. Ggroch
    Manufactured by ISK I think, Also Marantz MPH-2. I hope it is not a price mistake. The same seller has a few other Neewer items very low. Could be end of fiscal year closeout.

Lurk650 likes this.
  11. Lurk650
    Yep, those are the two.

I have the BW Sheepskin Round Pads on mine and use them for gaming on my XB1X plugged directly into the controller with an AntLion Mod Mic. One of the best headphones for gaming IMO.

12. slowpickr
    gemNeye, Lurk650 and trellus like this.
  13. groucho69
  14. CactusPete23
    When I just looked, Silver shows Out Of Stock.. But Black shows In Stock.

slowpickr and trellus like this.
  15. raccoon city
    gemNeye likes this.