1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!)

1. wwmhf
    groucho69, GearMe and Slater like this.
  2. showme99
  3. jwbrent
    Great price on the LCD-3. Even used they generally go for a bit more.

4. Viber
    Unless you're not American - Then you gotta miss it. :grin:

5. Slater
    Does Best Buy do Intl shipping? You could also find a buying agent in the US (or even work with a fellow HeadFier that’s willing to buy it and ship it to you).

6. Viber
    No, they dont ship internationally.
    It's kinda good though, got my plate kinda full with diy headphones atm:grimacing:

Interesting headphones though! would love to try them out sometime.

Slater likes this.
  7. Lurk650
    Save $100 but delivery is 2 weeks from now on the 1More.

8. CoFire
    Is the triple driver titanium deal that good? Is this headphone a high performer? You all got me itching to click some mouse buttons.

9. wwmhf
    Bestbuy actually delivered faster than the date stated in my order. Even though I was expected to have it on Jan. 2, but I got it yesterday!

Lurk650 likes this.
  10. Slater
    There’s an extensive write up/review on Innerfidelity. You’ll learn everything you’d ever want to know about it there. Definitely check it out if you are considering the H1707.

11. clerkpalmer
    Going off topic but I am intrigued for the price too. Would these punch above something like a hd6xx (I know open v closed) Or is that just crazy talk? Reviews are very positive.

12. showme99
    gemNeye likes this.
  13. kl884347
    Yes I am intrigued as well. I would have thought that the Audeze Sine for 149 would be garnering more attention. Again, a bit apples to oranges in that the Sine is planar with a different signature (and maybe different source requirements) than the 1More but just talking retail vs. sale price the Sine seems pretty solid.

14. slowpickr
    Looks like the Best Buy 1more $99 deal is gone...

15. GearMe
    Same here...ordered yesterday morning and they've already shipped; expected delivery is 12/24