1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!)

1. Terco
    Last edited: Nov 26, 2018
    trellus, Casuist and Arkady Duntov like this.
  2. Ggroch
    Nevermind.

trellus and Terco like this.
  3. Allanmarcus
    Casuist likes this.
  4. KG Jag
    Casuist likes this.
  5. Allanmarcus
    Today until 10 pm ET, eBay cuts 10% off sitewide via coupon code "PCYBERDAY". Plus, most orders bag free shipping. Coins, paper money, eBay gift cards, and real estate are excluded. Other exclusions may apply.

Note: A maximum discount of $50 applies. The coupon must be used within a single transaction (and can include multiple eligible items), while supplies last. Max one redemption per user.

Terco likes this.
  6. Allanmarcus
    Today only, Blinq takes an extra $15 off orders of $100 or more via coupon code "CYBER15OFF" as part of its Cyber Monday Sale. Even better, get an extra $50 off orders of $200 or more via "CYBER50OFF". Plus, all orders bag free shipping. Some exclusions may apply.

Note, this is a "hit or miss" vendor. Lots of prior discussion on this vendor here. No need to rehash.

baiyy1986 and Terco like this.
  7. Ggroch
    The Best Rakuten Deal I have seen this weekend if you can use quality powered monitors:

BUNDLE: $229 LESS CYBER20 20% Discount Code = $183.20
    • Two JBL 306P MKii powered monitors
    • One JBL Active speaker Starter Set (which includes)
      • JBL Nano Patch+ Balance Passive Volume Control
      • Two 3m XLR Male to Female Balanced Cables
      • Two 3m XLR Male to TRS Balanced Cables
      • Two Speaker Isolation Pads
    The Speaker Starter kit normally sells for about $80 by itself. The vendor is Focus Camera/ USA Site only.

trellus likes this.
  8. Ken G
    There seems to be exclusions around some electronics. I was not able to apply the code to the $399 Astell & Kern AK70 mk II - which I really really don’t need and was definitely NOT going to buy....but was just.....testing the code for you guys!

It didn’t work.
    You guys owe me one. And by “one” I mean an AK70 mk II.

showme99, antdroid and trellus like this.
  9. baiyy1986
    *Eligible items exclude warranties and protection plans, as well as items from the Computers & Electronics, Cameras & Photo, Cell Phones & Accessories, Computers/Tablets & Networking, Consumer Electronics, Video Games & Consoles, Coins & Paper Money, Gift Cards & Coupons, Vehicles, and Real Estate categories. Coupon must be used within a single transaction (and can include multiple eligible items), while supplies last. Max one redemption per user.
    Try to buy a cable, not Eligible.

trellus likes this.
  10. Allanmarcus
    Sorry, I bought socks so wasn’t hit by the restrictions :)

11. phthora
    Are they tube socks or........ solid state? :laughing:

showme99, Pharmaboy, Kuh-Fi and 12 others like this.
  12. BananaOoyoo
    I’d imagine one would want the warmth of tube socks rather than the cold analytical feeling of solid state ones.

Kuh-Fi, phthora, LikeABell and 5 others like this.
  13. baiyy1986
    I still buy the cable even I don't have that 10%. So I still have that coupon.
    Unfortunately, I purchase 3 bags of socks last week, which is about 24 pair of socks I think?
    Any other ideas?
    :o2smile::o2smile::o2smile:

14. Ggroch
    I apologize for the mistake. I do need socks. Will try to read the small print before posting next time :frowning2:

baiyy1986 and Ken G like this.
  15. maheeinfy
    Master dynamic mh40 $200 on Amazon and bestbuy

trellus likes this.