1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!)

1. jsmiller58
    I would laugh, derisively... But then I just realized I too haven't gotten anything for myself, just family...

What happened to me???

2. trellus
    I thought it was a new model but going by description I’m okay either way! :)

3. Blueshound24
    Waxing poetic, I like it. Sounds like Edgar Allen Poe...

jsmiller58 likes this.
  4. Allanmarcus
    Black Friday sales
    Wife looks with scorn
    Deals beckon

:)

AccessoriesForLess.com has some interesting stuff. I might have to upgrade my home theater receiver.

Last edited: Nov 23, 2018
    jsmiller58 likes this.
  5. D3soLaT3
    I have a unique one for everybody. Being a little disappointed with Koss' Black Friday deals I set off to find the KSC75 at the cheapest price I could.

Lo and behold Ace Hardware (YES Really) has 50% off a single item under $30 in-store and on-line.

I snatched up the Koss KSC75 for $10.78 after tax with free in-store pick-up TODAY. Check your Local Ace Hardware!

https://bestblackfriday.com/ads/ace-hardware-black-friday

barondla, Raketen, Slater and 3 others like this.
  6. Slater
    That’s a pretty cool deal.

I usually buy them from Amazon for ~$16. I was ready to buy the Ace deal, but by the time I factored in fuel for the round trip to the nearest Ace it would have actually cost me more than Amazon :frowning2:

So this is a great deal as long as you have an Ace really close by.

I wish that deal was valid on more than 1 item. It would be worth it if I could buy 2 or 3 pairs. Oh well...

7. D3soLaT3
    You can still have them shipped to your home. Standard shipping was $2.99 I believe but ymmv. Just picked mine up. From order time to receiving the email that pickup was ready was under 1 hour.

Slater likes this.
  8. Casuist
  9. OldDude04
  10. Alcophone
    Hilarious, partsconnexion improved their deal and trumped Burson's own sale, now it's this:
    Burson Fun with V6 opamps for $276.95 instead of $399.95
    Burson Bang with V6 opamp for $399.95 instead of $599.95
    And apparently $4.05 for shipping with USPS / $5 for shipping with UPS (to San Francisco, anyway), which is $14.95 less than before. Not bad at all!

https://www.partsconnexion.com/burson-audio.html

Now how do I cancel part of my order with Burson...

11. iron2k
    send them an email: info@bursonaudio.com
    they responded to me in less than 1 hour.

quisxx and Alcophone like this.
  12. antdroid
    What really? Ace Hardware carries KSC75s?? Dang I was next door to one just a couple hours ago.

13. Alcophone
  14. Allanmarcus
    Last edited: Nov 24, 2018
    quisxx and trellus like this.
  15. pbui44
    quisxx and trellus like this.