1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

    Dismiss Notice

The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!)

  1. socks mk2
    Black Friday/Cyber Monday deal @ violectric usa (20% off and free s/h using code BLACK-20)
    Screenshot_20181122-023255_Chrome.jpg

    Black Friday/Cyber Monday deal @ matrix audio usa (10% off using code BLACK-10)
    Screenshot_20181122-024108_Chrome.jpg
     
  2. nutteerasit
    I'm looking for QP2R too, Do you have any deal info?
     
  3. Ggroch
    Chromecast Audio is now $15 down from $35 at Google Direct, Bestbuy, and probably others. Link to Google via Ebay because Free Shipping, and the possibility there will be coupon or bucks promos as the weekend progresses. I love these things and the optical out lets me utilize my DAC collection.

    Harmans (JBL, Harman, AKG, Infinity) Black Friday Promo is live. A lot of current not-exceptional JBL headphones at exceptional prices, none of the AKG flagships but the K240 Studio at $39 gives you another gold plated choice if you cannot justify the previously linked N90Qs. If you need bookshelf speakers the Infinity R series R152, R162, and RS152 rears are the lowest ever. Harman put a lot of engineering into that series...really excellent. Plus lowest prices on JBL portable and smart link speakers. (Xtreme v1 at $150 and the Links all 50% off for example)
     
  4. Raketen
    Last edited: Nov 22, 2018
    trellus likes this.
  5. Franklin
    Hiby r3 Black 149 right now on Musicteck's eBay store and Amazon.
     
    Last edited: Nov 22, 2018
    Arkady Duntov, Terco and trellus like this.
  6. OldDude04
    Arkady Duntov and trellus like this.
  7. gugman
    barondla likes this.
  8. Terco
    Last edited: Nov 22, 2018
    Arkady Duntov and trellus like this.
  9. Terco
    trellus likes this.
  10. heliosphann
    barondla and Terco like this.
  11. Terco
    trellus likes this.
  12. heliosphann
  13. Carlsan
    The MusicTek sale has been mentioned above, but I wanted to point out this one pair of earphones, The Unique Melody ME,1 planars.
    They are a bit large and stick out of your ears, but unlike the Audeze iSine20 (which I also have and run balanced) fit much better, and have better sound, imho.
    I compared them quite positively to the RHA CL2's which are also planar's and getting quite a bit of hype.
    Anyway, they are on sale for $599, which is quite a good price for these.
    UM Universal ME.1 Planar magnetic Drivers IEM
     
    cocolinho, trellus, Terco and 2 others like this.
  14. kingdixon
    I received an email by earsonics, there black friday deals are on

    http://www.earsonics.com/store/

    [​IMG]

    on check out page for s-em9, i tried both coupons -50% and -30%, they were applied together for a total of 80% from 1490 eur to 298 eur + shipping. ( don't know their current market price though, but seems interesting)

    also don't know if its a glitch or its normal, would it pass through ? but anyhow
     
  15. Allanmarcus
    Slater and trellus like this.

Share This Page