1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!)

1. gugman
  2. Elyfantman
  3. Terco
    trellus and Arkady Duntov like this.
  4. gugman
    seller amazon.de
    Arriving: Friday, 7 December - Tuesday, 11 December Your delivery option: AmazonGlobal Standard

Mine went trough just fune

5. bob13bob
    " 1MORE Quad Driver in-Ear Earphones $149.88

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B06XSJV5B9/"

These are even cheaper now on amazon at $130. some reviews are stating the cables ear out, or are losing sound. within 4 months. seller won't cover under warranty. Also, are these headphone cables replaceable? They don't appear to be on $130 headphones.. unacceptable.

6. blownsi
    Last edited: Nov 20, 2018
    trellus likes this.
  7. MeNoMoney
    trellus likes this.
  8. llamaluv
    ALO Audio Warehouse B-stock sale (Campfire IEMs). I just got the email on this 5 minutes ago.

Highlights are b-stock Atlas for $849 (well... one less of them now). And the various Andromeda editions.

9. wormsdriver
    Get ready boys, looks like eBay is having a 15% off sale TOMORROW!
    Screenshot_20181120-203541.png Screenshot_20181120-203533.png

elwappo99, trellus, Alcophone and 2 others like this.
  10. kenchar
    Thanks for the ebay info...that would make the RE2000 Silver $700 after the max discount....decisions decisions.

wormsdriver likes this.
  11. Terco
  12. Raketen
    Dunu is having a USA sale ( https://www.dunuusa.com/dunuusaearphones ) - not mindblowing prices but w/ free shipping & these seem pretty close to the lows I've seen for some of them (though DN-2000 is cheaper on amazon atm). Also not sure about the site - wasn't even aware they sold direct, but it was linked on Dunu's english facebook page. Looks like Penon will have a sale on some of these starting the 23rd so might wait to see what those prices are like.

Arkady Duntov, phthora and trellus like this.
  13. phthora
    Correction: DUNU DK-3001 for $350 is a mindblowing price. Those are some outstanding earphones and I've never seen them go for less than $420.

Raketen likes this.
  14. gugman
    audio46.com has an ongoing black friday sale on many items

trellus likes this.
  15. speedwheels
    Arkady Duntov and trellus like this.