1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!)

1. KG Jag
    Arkady Duntov likes this.
  2. CoFire
    JayBird X2 Sport Bluetooth IEMs – B-Stock
    $34.99

https://www.massdrop.com/buy/jaybird-x2

On Amazon, these don't look great. Lots of failures and other issues. I've used a pair working out and like them more than my Trelabs. Roll the dice, but at this price, it seems low risk.

trellus likes this.
  3. Terco
  4. Ggroch
    Last edited: Nov 20, 2018
    trellus likes this.
  5. boxster233
    Don’t remind me. I bought the $250 eBay three days before the eBay bucks promo.

6. speedwheels
    Casuist, Arkady Duntov and trellus like this.
  7. HiGHFLYiN9
    Casuist, Terco, trellus and 2 others like this.
  8. speedwheels
    Prices are not as aggressive as last year. Last year the El-8 was $250, Sine for $200 etc etc.. Oh Well. This year, the LCD 2C for $550 is pretty warm (almost hot)

9. Ken G
  10. speedwheels
    Yes. Dissapointing. The LCD-2 (not 2c) B-Stock was $530 on Adorama so this deal is warm at best

11. clerkpalmer
    I just grabbed aeon flow opens from a forum member here. I was down to those and LCD2C. Can someone convince me that the LCD2c is a better choice? Lowest used LCD2c I could find was about 550.

12. Ken G
    Is it still listed on Adorama? If so, could you provide the link? I don't recall that deal ever been posted on this forum.

13. HiGHFLYiN9
    If you want a warmer bassier sound, the LCD2 is better. If you want resolving detail and a lighter balance, the Aeon Flows are better. I really like both, but if forced to choose, I'd get the Aeon Flows.

14. clerkpalmer
    Thanks for talking me off the ledge. This was where I came out in my research before based on preferred sound qualities. Seems like both are awesome choices. Wish I could afford both...

15. NoName1
    Audeze sale is USA only this year. I know other years you could order from Canada. Oh well, that saves my wallet... for now...