1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!)

1. Lurk650
    I have the LyxPro HAS-30. Haven't listened to them in a while but they are indeed good. Esp for that price.

2. gugman
    Arkady Duntov and trellus like this.
  3. Casuist
    Last edited: Nov 17, 2018
  4. Casuist
  5. gugman
  6. Smurfs2010
    Same price as always... this is the "A" version. So, it's 32gigs. Dont get me wrong, it's a good deal but not a lower price than usual. It's a legit site from what I hear.

gugman likes this.
  7. Ggroch
    If you look back to Nov 2 on this thread you will find several posts on the pluses and minuses of Joybuy.
    Products you receive appear to be genuine but they are Chinese domestic product....so no warranties and if something arrives defective or becomes defective there will be a hassle and getting a full refund will be difficult.
    My $70 Panasonic HD10s arrived 2 days ago and appear new and fine. I am concerned about future failure, but for the price took the risk. I look at them as similar to Ali-express but with faster shipping.

gugman likes this.
  8. Lurk650
    According to Sony, A, is 16gb

MD email today has them offering it for $469 so a bit more but more chance of warranty. So 64gb version is $700. That's a bit ridiculous paying that much for extra internal space when it takes SD card.

Looking at JoyBuy right now it looks like US shipping isn't available now.

9. Smurfs2010
    My fault... yes, its 16gb. Sucks that they are not shipping to US anymore.

10. kova4a
    Actually, the zx300 was $289 on joybuy for 11.11 but yeah they have really limited the shipping destinations.

11. gugman
    wow, 289

12. Allanmarcus
    These may not be great prices. Do your research.

ListenUp is having a sale:
    https://www.listenup.com/black-friday-savings-start-now/

AudioQuest NightHawk Carbon Headphones $699 $299
    Sonus faber Pryma Headphones $599 $249
    Bose® QuietComfort 35II Headphones* $349 $299
    *Offer valid from 11/22-12/1

13. Allanmarcus
    PlantsmanTX, Casuist and trellus like this.
  14. Terco
    Arkady Duntov and trellus like this.
  15. heliosphann
    Alcophone likes this.