1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!)

1. harpo1
    Or go with the faster and better
    Samsung 100MB/s (U3) MicroSDXC EVO Select Memory Card with Adapter (MB-ME256GA/AM).
    https://www.amazon.com/Samsung-MicroSDXC-Adapter-MB-ME256GA-AM/dp/B072HRDM55/ $25 for the 128GB and $60 for the 256GB

gugman and trellus like this.
  2. drews
    joybuy.com actually delivered my ZX300 to Boston in 10 days but my %#$ receptionist mislabeled the package...

3. D3soLaT3
    Joybuy delivered my Activo CT10 in 16 days to rural SW United States. Faster than anything I've received from Ali. No problems with labeling or package.

4. Terco
    Arkady Duntov, trellus and groucho69 like this.
  5. groucho69
    GearMe likes this.
  6. Ggroch
    These version 2 had an ill fitting headband. The headbands were supposed to be all fixed/replaced by HiFiman.
    The version 3 is identical except with the already fixed headband. So, they should now be identical.

From the V2 user reviews:
    Around headfi and reddit its been discussed how this headphones head strap is too short and as a buyer I completely agree. An adorama worker has informed us that they are bringing someone from hifiman to the warehouse to alleviate this problem. Until that is done however I do not recommend this product. I also hear a crinkling sound when putting on and taking off the headphones. Doesn't affect the sound."

Last edited: Oct 28, 2018
    Terco likes this.
  7. ruthieandjohn
    One hour and 40 min later, Price is shown as $899. Was there a special code? Or a “put it in your cart to see the best price?”

Thanks.

8. Blueshound24
    Try copy and paste the link into the browser instead of clicking on the link. Not sure why, but it works that way for me.

Last edited: Oct 28, 2018
  9. bigbenrfan99
    To clarify, has there been confirmation that the headbands on the V2 models have been fixed?

10. Th3Drizzl3
    im guessing the v2's are the returns or the cups with all the v2 headbands they had to replace with v3 ones. there is no confirmation that i have seen that the v2 are the same as v3. ive sent an email to find out if i get a response ill report back.

bigbenrfan99 likes this.
  11. Ggroch
    I bought a pair (already have V1). For me..the best sounding most comfortable phone at the original $900. Too good a phone to turn down.

12. leeperry
    Last edited: Oct 31, 2018
    trellus likes this.
  13. groucho69
    That is where I got my fake memory (poor fake at that) and was abandoned when trying to get restitution.

Kuh-Fi likes this.
  14. Terco
    The deal is back!

HiFiMan HE-560 "V2" Premium Planar Magnetic Headphones in Adorama for $250

https://www.adorama.com/hmhe560v2.html?sdtid=12168793&emailprice=t

Arkady Duntov and trellus like this.
  15. trellus
    wormsdriver likes this.