1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!)

1. Terco
  2. antdroid
    trellus and Terco like this.
  3. Terco
    emeline, trellus and D3soLaT3 like this.
  4. normanl
    The site lists sale price for $369.99 in stead of $299.

5. D3soLaT3
    I just want to add you can get an additional $5 off ontop of the $9 so it comes out to $139.89.

$15.39 due at pre-order
    $124.50 due 11/11

I just placed my pre-order. Thanks dude.

Terco likes this.
  6. antdroid
    Looks like they just raised their prices. :frowning2:

7. hakuzen
    beware of that seller.
    ordered BGVP DM6 on september the 30th, and the seller had not stock. they messaged me a few days ago: after some lies, they told they were not be able to ship in 10-14 days, and offered me a refund. but they don't agree with aliexpress dispute to refund, and they ask for paypal refund instead (where paypal gets near 5% cut). known same history with another 2 or 3 head-fiers.
    tricky seller, be advised, and take photos of the package and its content carefully, if we ever receive the iems.

Last edited: Oct 22, 2018
  8. kw8910
    this seller and Hotfi seems to be similar (maybe same owner), multiple times they've not shipped the order and cancelled purchases without explanation. Poor or non-existing communication and very frustrating especially when using up coupons that take time to accumulate with points, etc.

Kuh-Fi, Terco, CactusPete23 and 2 others like this.
  9. spetrushin
  10. llamaluv
    trellus likes this.
  11. jj69
    Just noticed these are back at the $35.50 price. Same 1 to 3 month estimated ship date. Will they ship or won't they ship?...

zato23 likes this.
  12. Blueshound24
    Last edited: Oct 25, 2018
    Arkady Duntov and trellus like this.
  13. Joeyjoe26
  14. trellus
    851DB1E9-9BF2-4A69-A4E8-CAD5E51C25D1.png
    I’m seeing $299 for the HE-560 v3 at least, from that link. Could it be your location?

15. Blueshound24
    Last edited: Oct 25, 2018
    trellus likes this.