The custom art Harmony 8.2 European demo tour
Mar 6, 2017 at 11:08 AM Post #94 of 118
Thank you @FUYU for having delivered this.
DHL messed up the delivery on Saturday so I just received them today.
Eveything's there. The attached tips are my RHA tips that I'll be using.
Going to PM @tienbasse for his info 
beerchug.gif

Mar 13, 2017 at 2:16 PM Post #96 of 118
Thank you for the opportunity. I enjoyed trying the 8.2 although not really my taste and I've sent to @tienbasse 
beerchug.gif

Now time for the review... Gotta need time because it's my first time and gotta figure out how to arrange the words from my notes.

Mar 20, 2017 at 7:51 AM Post #99 of 118
I can see the tour has halted a bit, did you ship out the package to tienbasse??

Sorry, been busy lately so I haven't gotten around to report the status but yeah I've sent it to him on Monday and the tracking last said on Friday that recipient wasn't present. Currently it is in pick-up station since Saturday so tienbasse has to pick it up.

Mar 20, 2017 at 3:18 PM Post #100 of 118
I did go to pick it up on Saturday, but these morons transferred the package to another post office between Friday and Saturday.
The other post office has more "restrictive" opening time (9-12h, 14-17h) for people with an actual job, so I can only get it on Thursday...
French post office in all its glory.
rolleyes.gif

Mar 23, 2017 at 8:03 PM Post #101 of 118
I could finally picked them today as scheduled.

Still the smooth natural sound I remembered from Singapore, and the universal shape of the demo unit is a perfect fit.
VERY enjoyable with a Cayin N5 since it brings a bit of warmth to an otherwise relatively flat signature.
Much more boring on X5-iii without EQ or Viper effect.

These H8.2 really shine when it comes to vocals and smooth realistic drums and cymbals, but I still tend to prefer my Fidue Sirius (a bit more bass, similar vocals but otherwise better mids, especially guitar, and brighter treble). Rose Cappuccinos MK2 differ more, with slightly more backward vocals but much stronger bass, treble and a lot more life overall (epic guitar crunch, bass has huge impact), at the price of a smaller soundstage.

That being said, these H8.2 are really master of "easy, fatigue-free listening", nothing really feel out of place. Solid contenders, although a bit expensive in EU because of VAT.

Mar 25, 2017 at 10:29 PM Post #102 of 118
Afleino, I sent you a PM to get your adress for shipment next Wednesday.
Just posting here in case you wouldn't have seen the PM.
wink.gif

Mar 29, 2017 at 1:20 PM Post #104 of 118

Users who are viewing this thread

Back