1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

The Cranberry Sauce – Is it really a joke? It’s not clear.

First

Back
1 2 3 4
  1. Capital R
    This year, my mom decided to add fresh chopped cranberries, apples, and pineapple to the otherwise boring cranberry sauce. The result is delicious! I pretty much had to have her make a batch of it for me to bring back down to my college dorm along with some turkey [​IMG]

2. Spareribs
    Overall and generally speaking, I have to give cranberry sauce somewhat of a thumbs down.

It’s not bad and it can be refreshing in a pleasant way but it’s also not great. If was great, you would see people eating it year round or more often.

I’m sure there is a version of cranberry sauce out there that is outstanding and Michelin Star like level. But overall, it’s one of those dishes that’s basically outdated.

I recently had a cold citrusy mashed squash side dish at one of these new modern eateries and it was excellent and innovative. Something like that would be a good modern improvement to the thanksgiving table.

First

Back
1 2 3 4