The CONTINUING KZ Discussion Thread
Jun 17, 2015 at 7:27 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 68

TwinACStacks

Headphoneus Supremus
smily_headphones1.gif
I logged on the old KZ Thread to post an opinion, What??? the thread is locked. Lets do this one again, Shall we. Let's agree to be civilized this time. I have to watch myself because I can be very blunt as well as being an opinionated old Cus.

If the poster that obviously has a defective pair of ED9 would contact the seller he would probably be made whole. (IMHO I would take the ED9s over the Havi B3 Pro1 in a heartbeat, but that's just a matter of Taste rather than actual 'phone performance).

cool.gif
cool.gif
TWIN

Jun 17, 2015 at 8:08 PM Post #3 of 68
cool.gif
Just remember Guys, This ISN'T a pis*ing Match. Everyone Hears differently and MOST ASSUREDLY some will disagree, just PLAY NICE. This is about KZ earphones, (as well as others), that represent a Great Sound and value for the money. GIANT KILLERS APPLY HERE.

cool.gif
cool.gif
TWIN

Jun 17, 2015 at 8:22 PM Post #5 of 68

MMMMMMMMM.....gurl. Show me that Micro Ring Luv.

smily_headphones1.gif
Well put me in a dress and heels, slap my ass, and call me Shirley. But You ain't gettin' none until you put that micro ring on my finger, Buoy.

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
TWIN

Jun 17, 2015 at 9:12 PM Post #8 of 68

Masta Wokei Hyuna in da house ........as expected ! Boom

cool.gif
I would let her slap my ass. More than once if I like it.

cool.gif
cool.gif
TWIN

Jun 17, 2015 at 9:20 PM Post #9 of 68
Jun 18, 2015 at 12:16 AM Post #12 of 68
Eisen joins the pack. I'll reiterate here that I was not arrogant in that thread, actually quite happy yesterday and so used some light, informal language which was taken seriously.

Anyway lets start fresh thread with a fresh mood, let's not force our views on others and talk about only KZ stuff.

Jun 18, 2015 at 12:21 AM Post #13 of 68
Eisen joins the pack. I'll reiterate here that I was not arrogant in that thread, actually quite happy yesterday and so used some light, informal language which was taken seriously.

Anyway lets start fresh thread with a fresh mood, let's not force our views on others and talk about only KZ stuff.
We've hugged and made up lol.

Jun 18, 2015 at 12:23 AM Post #14 of 68
Jun 18, 2015 at 12:59 AM Post #15 of 68
Well, thanks to that guy's horrendous review of the ed9 I cancelled my order and bought a T1e, since it is supposed to be overall better than all the KZ headphones though some have been reported of breaking after a few months.

I can get an ed9 later from Aliexpress I suppose. Its 12 bucks atm, should I wait for the price to go down?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back