The Campfire Audio Orbit Is Available Now At Audio46
Dec 14, 2022 at 3:30 PM Post #46 of 90
I just received the Large Comply True Grip Pro for Sony TWS and can confirm they fit both the Orbit and my my ears. They also fit nicely within the case without force. They took an extra second to push onto the metal Orbit nozzle, but seems like a feature - won’t fall off.
I’m searching Amazon now but while I find Comply TrueGrip Pro for TWS, none of them mention compatibility with Sony TWS, but there is a Comply tip they sell specifically for Sony WH1000XM4 - are these what you bought?

Comply Foam Ear Tips for Sony TrueWireless WF-1000XM4, WF-1000XM3, WF-XB700, Ultimate Comfort Unshakeable Fit Large, 3 Pairs

https://a.co/d/3VD9E7H

EDIT: I also found these which wading through the fine print work with some Sony TWS (1000XM3 but not XM4), is it these perhaps?

Comply TrueGrip Pro Memory Foam Earphone Tips for True Wireless Earbuds - Secure Fit Tips with TechDefender (S/M/L, 3pr) https://a.co/d/81Kdt7K

Last edited:
Dec 15, 2022 at 11:04 PM Post #47 of 90
Finally got mine the other day. Had to use a pair of tips for my Honeydews to get a good deal. Wore them for 2 workouts and have to say they didn't budge. 40 on the treadmill and 40 with weights and never even had the feeling to adjust them. Definitely have a sound signature similar to the Honeydews. This is exactly what I was looking/hoping for.

Dec 16, 2022 at 12:00 AM Post #48 of 90
Glad you like them!

Dec 16, 2022 at 4:53 PM Post #49 of 90
So… I got in the Sony eartips and they fit great, much better seal, fit in case just fine…

…and they absolutely ruin the sound.

Now they sound like a muddy, cheap TWS. My first Gen Momentum TWS are definitely better than the Orbit with these tips.

Nope, the stock tips are way better sonically, even though they’re a pain to wrestle far enough into my ears to get a seal.

These are the ones I got for reference:

Comply Foam Ear Tips for Sony TrueWireless WF-1000XM4, WF-1000XM3, WF-XB700, Ultimate Comfort Unshakeable Fit Large, 3 Pairs https://a.co/d/1WfSfJi

In pic below, Sony tip on left and stock foam tip on right:

8666C8E2-7586-4747-8C0F-82469C846976.jpeg

Dec 16, 2022 at 4:58 PM Post #50 of 90
Azla sedna tips? That's my go to. Enhances sounds on nearly everything

Dec 16, 2022 at 5:53 PM Post #52 of 90
Never heard of them - I will look into them. ☺️

EDIT: they have none in Large for TWS on Amazon. I have giant ear holes 😂
I just use the regular ones for my xm4s, not specific to tws

Dec 16, 2022 at 9:56 PM Post #54 of 90
Finally got mine the other day. Had to use a pair of tips for my Honeydews to get a good deal. Wore them for 2 workouts and have to say they didn't budge. 40 on the treadmill and 40 with weights and never even had the feeling to adjust them. Definitely have a sound signature similar to the Honeydews. This is exactly what I was looking/hoping for.

Are you coming across any issues with sound stopping or volume changing due to ear fit/contact?

It's the only thing stopping me from the purchase now that you've confirmed stability

Dec 17, 2022 at 4:21 AM Post #56 of 90

The azlas are wider than usual tips. I think I have the sedna, they're shallow, bringing the speaker right to the end of the tip, but quite wide and very stable

Dec 17, 2022 at 9:37 AM Post #57 of 90
Are you coming across any issues with sound stopping or volume changing due to ear fit/contact?

It's the only thing stopping me from the purchase now that you've confirmed stability
Haven't had any issues. The only issue for me has been the touch control. Not that there is anything wrong with it but that I've been using my MW08's so long I've gotten used to physical buttons.
If anybody can answer this, do these fit more like the og Andromeda or the Honeydew/Satsuma?
Not really like either. If I had to choose I'd say the Honeydew. They have a unique shape like most Campfire IEMs. For me that shape is what catches the edge of my ears holding them securely in my ears.

Attachments

• 20221217_083458.jpg
    20221217_083458.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 0
Dec 18, 2022 at 3:02 PM Post #58 of 90

AZLA SednaEarfit 2 Pairs (Size L) https://a.co/d/fAGVDrM

These ones. I use these and the lights, which are the semi clear version of these and a little softer. I don't care for the crystal version, but some people love them.

Dec 18, 2022 at 4:32 PM Post #59 of 90
AZLA SednaEarfit 2 Pairs (Size L) https://a.co/d/fAGVDrM

These ones. I use these and the lights, which are the semi clear version of these and a little softer. I don't care for the crystal version, but some people love them.

I have some of these too. I think I’ll get them out and try them on some newer sets. These are the “plunger” AZLAs, which is to say that they’re really rigid and thick. I find them to be the least comfortable of the various AZLA tips, but that isn’t much of a criticism as I find all of their models above average in comfort. You’re right that their main sonic quality is bass boost.

Dec 18, 2022 at 4:57 PM Post #60 of 90
I love the sound on these when the connection is stable. I went for a walk today and found the connection dropped so many times that I found myself wondering why I have these. Was using the Hiby R3 Pro. It was never more than 2 feet away from the IEMs but kept dropping so often that the only fix was to keep it almost at neck level. Very frustrating. It is this reason why I stopped going after BT devices. Now I'm not sure if I want to keep these. I know a lot of this depends on the source and conditions but, why must I compromise with a unit that costs this much. Some soul searching going on right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back