The Brise Audio Japan Cable Thread
Aug 31, 2018 at 12:26 AM Post #106 of 792
I'll see if I can give it a listen in the stores at some point but actually I don't even know if I have the stock Trulcent cable with me to compare against. Let me dig through my stash this weekend.

Thank you sir! :D

A comparison would be the best option but otherwise, your impressions with Tralucent 1plus2.1 + Brise Audio would do. I just want to make sure that they make a good match, so I can put them to good use :jecklinsmile:

Nov 23, 2018 at 7:28 AM Post #107 of 792
Thank you @AnakChan

This cable is very well built. Quality is top-notch. Though the cable has the springy feel, I find it quite manageable (mine is 4-wire)

Hi there (and other fellow Brise owners), I own the UPG001HP Ref. now for a couple of weeks and appreciate the build quality of it. I have the 8-wire version. However, i find it also very stiff even when not on the move, it seems rather massive and also drags down the Utopia. On the other hand, sound is top notch and I love the wooden slider to play around with while listening.

Cannot really decide if they are a keeper or not because of the sturdiness of the cable.

Jan 9, 2019 at 11:24 PM Post #109 of 792
Thank you sir! :D

A comparison would be the best option but otherwise, your impressions with Tralucent 1plus2.1 + Brise Audio would do. I just want to make sure that they make a good match, so I can put them to good use :jecklinsmile:
You should change your inear :3 :)) :)) :)) that will be a lightening way.

Feb 28, 2019 at 11:03 PM Post #111 of 792
Does anybody have information about the new str7se cable?
Just saw some nice price on their official website.
Looking for impression too. I'm going to having one next week.
Looking forward to it. :3

Mar 12, 2019 at 5:54 AM Post #114 of 792
Bear in mind that Brise Audio's fundamental philosophy is about shielding rather than fancy metals, I think the choice of materials used for shielding could contribute to more microphonics than other high end cable brands. This is especially when there's extra shielding at the plugs/sockets (this is with respect to the UPG001Ref/Rh+, less so with the Flex and original UPG001) where vibrations can traverse to the earphones/headphones.
Does it any information about the material between their product line or it is just different in cable geometric and braid structure?
I'm having STD7 SE and it most promising characteristic is black background a clean noise floor. Very good in comparison with 500-1000$ range.
Wating for UPG001HP for HD800 too, I wonder about the different between UPG001HP and UPG001HP ref

Mar 12, 2019 at 7:31 AM Post #115 of 792
Does it any information about the material between their product line or it is just different in cable geometric and braid structure?
I'm having STD7 SE and it most promising characteristic is black background a clean noise floor. Very good in comparison with 500-1000$ range.
Wating for UPG001HP for HD800 too, I wonder about the different between UPG001HP and UPG001HP ref
Does this help??
http://briseaudio.com/product/recable/str7se.html

Jul 1, 2019 at 3:40 AM Post #117 of 792
Hello guys,

does anyone know a price list for Brise IEMs cables (just indicative prices)?

I was looking at STR7-Ref. and flex001.

Someone mentioned that cables are rather stiff - based on the pictures the Brise cables looks thin and probably flexible? (which is my major requirement because of comfy wearing). Can some owner share any experiences regarding this, please?

Jul 3, 2019 at 10:03 AM Post #118 of 792
The STR7-Ref is approx USD$650 & the Flex001SE is approx $167.

These ones are more flexible than the older UPG001HP/STD001HP series.

Aug 23, 2019 at 6:01 AM Post #120 of 792
I believe it has to do with the #strands/wire combination. e.g. the STR7Ref is a 7-strand one core, and 7 cores into one wire.

img20170924150924395621.jpg

The UPG001Ref, is it’s a quad spiral. I’ll need to check but I think they are a 37 strand per core. Naturally the diameter of each strand is different between the STR7 & UPG001Ref. I’ll reach out to Brise to try to get more details.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back