The Brise Audio Japan Cable Thread
Aug 13, 2021 at 4:59 AM Post #302 of 821
Yatono Ultimate 8 Wire. Any impressions?
Compared with the Yatono Ultimate 4 wire, the most immediate upgrade is the amount of detail retrieval. The Ult 8w adds a lot more layering to my A8000, but at the same time retained the warm, lax and smooth sound signature of the Ult 4w so the huge amount of details won't cause listening fatigue. The sound stage is also a bit larger, but more packed given the shear amount of extra details the Ult 8w provided.

Interestingly, when I demo the Ult 8, the timbre felt slightly off compared to the Ult 4w, and to my ears the Ult 8w lacked the kind of elegance that I find in Ult 4 and Asuha ref. It also works less well when paired with the Brise's Tsunaragi AMP (the Ult 4w works magic with Tsunaragi). But in Ult 8w's defense, it had 0 hours of run in as my local dealer only received the demo on the previous day. Brise Audio actually recommend a minimal burn-in time of 300 hours for the Ult 8w, so I will give it the benefit of the doubt. But from what I have heard, there is just no way I am spending >$3.2k for this cable.

Last edited:
Aug 13, 2021 at 5:02 AM Post #303 of 821
Does the don
Yatono Ultimate 8 Wire. Any impressions?
Is the conductor of yatono ultimate different from yatono? Or it is just different in jack/connector>?

Aug 13, 2021 at 6:14 AM Post #304 of 821
Compared with the Yatono Ultimate 4 wire, the most immediate upgrade is the amount of detail retrieval. The Ult 8w adds a lot more layering to my A8000, but at the same time retained the warm, lax and smooth sound signature of the Ult 4w so the huge amount of details won't cause listening fatigue. The sound stage is also a bit larger, but more packed given the shear amount of extra details the Ult 8w provided.

Interestingly, when I demo the Ult 8, the timbre felt slightly off compared to the Ult 4w, and to my ears the Ult 8w lacked the kind of elegance that I find in Ult 4 and Asuha ref. It also works less well when paired with the Brise's Tsunaragi AMP (the Ult 4w works magic with Tsunaragi). But in Ult 8w's defense, it had 0 hours of run in as my local dealer only received the demo on the previous day. Brise Audio actually recommend a minimal burn-in time of 300 hours for the Ult 8w, so I will give it the benefit of the doubt. But from what I have heard, there is just no way I am spending >$3.2k for this cable.
Very helpful. Thanks for your impressions. Are you able to try it with multi BA IEM? I already have Asuha Ref.2 so still considering if I should get the Yatono Ultimate 8 Wire.
Does the don
Is the conductor of yatono ultimate different from yatono? Or it is just different in jack/connector>?
Not sure bro.

Aug 13, 2021 at 6:32 AM Post #305 of 821
Very helpful. Thanks for your impressions. Are you able to try it with multi BA IEM? I already have Asuha Ref.2 so still considering if I should get the Yatono Ultimate 8 Wire.

Not sure bro.
Unfortunately, no. I am more of a single DD guy. But have you tried the Yatono ultimate 4w before? Both ult 4w and ult 8w has a very strong charactor, and both are very selective on pairing. For example, pairing the yatono ultimate with campfire andromeda will turn the sound into a muddy mess. This is very, very different to Asuha ref2 and the original Yatono 4w (I own both) which is a lot more neutral and goes well with a lot more different IEMs.

So, I would recommend to tryout your setup with ult 8w before taking the leap. Personally, I would be perfectly happy with the asuha ref 2 alone. For me it is definitely one of the best cables under brise’s line up, and it only gets better when you consider its significantly lower price tag.

Aug 13, 2021 at 6:42 AM Post #306 of 821
Unfortunately, no. I am more of a single DD guy. But have you tried the Yatono ultimate 4w before? Both ult 4w and ult 8w has a very strong charactor, and both are very selective on pairing. For example, pairing the yatono ultimate with campfire andromeda will turn the sound into a muddy mess. This is very, very different to Asuha ref2 and the original Yatono 4w (I own both) which is a lot more neutral and goes well with a lot more different IEMs.

So, I would recommend to tryout your setup with ult 8w before taking the leap. Personally, I would be perfectly happy with the asuha ref 2 alone. For me it is definitely one of the best cables under brise’s line up, and it only gets better when you consider its significantly lower price tag.
Thanks. Really appreciate it. I have not tried Yatono Ultimate 4W. I am looking to pair Traillii with Yatono Ultimate 8W.

Aug 13, 2021 at 10:32 AM Post #307 of 821
Thanks. Really appreciate it. I have not tried Yatono Ultimate 4W. I am looking to pair Traillii with Yatono Ultimate 8W.
Woaw! Trailli! I am afraid I can’t help you there, never got the chance to try out Trailli *cough cough no demo*.
But I am quite impressed with what Oriolus did with Percivali.
Does the don
The basic conductor material should be the same, but then the timbre is so different, they must have done something different with the tuning. What we know is that they updated their CNT materials, and used a new shielding material called the BS sheet, and ofcourse the new connectors.

Last edited:
Aug 13, 2021 at 11:49 AM Post #308 of 821
Woaw! Trailli! I am afraid I can’t help you there, never got the chance to try out Trailli *cough cough no demo*.
But I am quite impressed with what Oriolus did with Percivali.

The basic conductor material should be the same, but then the timbre is so different, they must have done something different with the tuning. What we know is that they updated their CNT materials, and used a new shielding material called the BS sheet, and ofcourse the new connectors.
Appreciate it anyway haha.

Aug 14, 2021 at 4:14 AM Post #310 of 821
@imyummy123 Does Yatono Ultimate 8 Wire retains Asuha Ref.2 clarity?
Depends what you mean by clarity.

First off, the noise floor is extremely quiet, akin to your general ref grade brise cables.

If you are talking about clairty in terms of details retrieval, then the ult 8w excels. However, it will still be very dependent on your setup.

If you are talking about clarity in terms of a cold and sparkling sound signature similar to that of a silver cable, or a stainless steel housing IEM, then no, yatono ultimate is not about that.

Aug 14, 2021 at 4:51 AM Post #311 of 821
Depends what you mean by clarity.

First off, the noise floor is extremely quiet, akin to your general ref grade brise cables.

If you are talking about clairty in terms of details retrieval, then the ult 8w excels. However, it will still be very dependent on your setup.

If you are talking about clarity in terms of a cold and sparkling sound signature similar to that of a silver cable, or a stainless steel housing IEM, then no, yatono ultimate is not about that.
Thanks for the impressions. Is it safe to say Yatono Ultimate 8 is warm cable.

Aug 16, 2021 at 1:50 PM Post #313 of 821

YATONO 8 wire earphone cable 4.4 mm (MMCX, 2 pin)

There are many different types of BriseAudio earphone cables to choose from, so we've created a guide to help you choose the right one. Here's a guide to help you choose.YATONO 8 wire earphone cable is adopted BriseAudio proprietary newly developed high grade cable. Not only about the purity but also a special copper base material that also takes into consideration the crystal structure was adopted, and about 400 wires were effectively combined with an 8-core structure.

On the amplifier connection side, the OFC Straight plug of Nippon Dics Co., Ltd. adopted 5 pole 4.4 mm (due to the space, it becomes only the straight terminal 4.4 mm).
The MMCX & CIEM 2 PIN connector adopts BriseAudio proprietary high sound quality connector that has been sticking to details. In addition, YATONO dedicated multilayer shield structure is additionally installed in various places, and it has become a high sound quality design without compromise.

I made the overwhelming newborn BriseAudio sound realized with YATONO further textured and made heavy
It becomes a limited model. As for the handling, we are improving compared with the specialty model UPG001Ref. 8wire FE.

In YATONO (Standard), in addition to the overwhelming medium-low region dynamism and three-dimensional sense that attacked the limit that can be felt with the earphone, the depth of gradation, balance of mid-high range and transparency are compatible. In addition, it will be a sound making it possible to experience the overwhelming amount of information and resolution.

In the 8wire model, the more natural range feeling (both at the top and bottom) the lowest range, finished in the sound which feels the reality as if it is there from the base of the foot. Especially it is a compatible design especially for a wide dynamic range source such as a large classic sauce or JAZZ.

KakaoTalk_20210729_021720061_08.jpg

Aug 16, 2021 at 1:55 PM Post #314 of 821

YATONO-Rh2+ 9 types of earphone cable​

There are many different types of BriseAudio earphone cables to choose from, so we've created a guide to help you choose the right one. Here's a guide to help you choose. The only one in the balanced and unbalanced headphone/earphone re-cable connection categories We were awarded the Gold Medal for theWe are proud to announce that we have won the Gold Award in both the balanced and unbalanced headphone/earphone re-cable categories for 2021.Headfonia, a European portable audio review site, awarded us the Best IEM cable for 2020.
BriseaAudio's flagship YATONO earphone upgrade cable We have adopted the same wire material as the YATONO, with an emphasis on sharpness and speed. We have developed a different approach to the YATONO and have made it possible to create a sound with an emphasis on sharpness and speed. This is the third in the Rh2+ series and is the pinnacle of the Rh2+ series.

Using the same material as the flagship YATONO model, the Rhodium-plated plug and special processing to ensure that the Rh2+ model has a high level of reproducibility, making it ideal for use with modern sources.
Based on YATONO's high bandwidth balance and high quality sound, the YATONO delivers a clear sound field that draws the contours of the high frequency range especially in the low frequency range.
The sound quality is characterized by a quick response and speedy response to live music, jazz and other heavy and incisive sources that require a clear response.

Compared to the other Rh2+ series, the center of gravity is dramatically lowered and supported by stable sound output, the sound field and clarity are of high dimension, and the sound quality tends to be well suited for monitor applications as well as modern tone sources.
 The Rh2+ series uses a special BriseAudio proprietary earphone connector.
MMCX Connector: Special model with rhodium plated center pin and high sound quality design in both metal and plastic materials.
2pin:This is a special model with rhodium-plated pins and high sound quality design for both metal and plastic materials.

Furthermore, the 4.4mm, 2.5mm and 3.5mm pins are rhodium plated for high quality sound. FURUTECH plugs.
It is adopted.

In addition, a shielding shield consisting of seven layers is partially placed, and CNT (carbon nanotubes)*1 and other materials are used to create sound at appropriate locations while also giving importance to audible changes.
Other adjustments have been made to the YATONO-Rh2+.
The Rh2+ series is a BriseAudio staple that is a twin of the Ref. It was developed as a high grade model.
Compared to the standard model, the sound sources that are particularly compatible with this model are: hammering, techno, animation songs, and the like. and pop music, etc.
We have created a crisp sound that is suitable for contemporary music.
1 The typical characteristics of CNT are
   20 times stronger than steel, 10 times more conductive to heat than copper, half the density of aluminum.
   Excellent shielding ability. Various other useful physical properties.
   (The properties of CNTs vary depending on their single-phase or multi-layered structure.)

KakaoTalk_20210817_025526483.jpg

Aug 17, 2021 at 11:16 AM Post #315 of 821
UPG001Ref. 8wire FE

Is the final version of our earphone re-cable UPG001 series top-end UPG001 Ref. Earphone re-cable with 8 cores brushed up. It is a specialty model that specializes in sound quality that is different from the normal lineup. Therefore, it is very difficult to actually use it, so please listen carefully at various events and stores that handle it.
* Since the materials newly adopted are limited, it will end as soon as it runs out.

By adopting the most advanced high-performance and high-purity copper for the conductor and devising the structure,
Although it is expensive, it is designed with priority on sound quality.

The cable slider used in UPG001 Ref.8wire FE is machined from rare solid rosewood with a very high texture, and all processes are performed in Japan for production. It is finished in very high quality in terms of sound quality and texture as a product.

For the shape-retaining wire for ear hooks used in UPG001 Ref.8wire FH, we have adopted a titanium wire that has been specially treated by selecting the material after evaluating the sound quality, regardless of the material.
This has made it possible to support both improved handling around the ears and sound quality. With UPG001 Ref.8wire FE, it is very difficult to sure without wires.
Furthermore, the feeling of liberation and the extension of the high range are acquired by constructing the newly developed shield material.

The MMCX (2-pin) connector used in the UPG001 Ref.8wire FE is newly developed by Briseaudio for the purpose of improving sound quality. All materials were designed by investing the know-how of Brise Audio after scrutinizing them at a high cost. As a result, a large sound quality update is realized.

OFC(無酸素銅)Pentaconn 5極4.4mmプラグ採用​

The OFC (oxygen-free copper) Pentaconn 5-pole 4.4mm plug used in UPG001 Ref.8wire FE is overwhelming with the amount of information that can be heard at a glance and the freshness and purity of the sound.
In order to maximize its performance, the previous model has an 11-layer structure (including 3 layers of 7-layer wideband non-magnetic special laminated electromagnetic wave absorber) used in the Brise Audio flagship cable MURAKUMO installed from inside the plug. However, UPG001 Ref.8wire FE is a further evolution of the construction content.
As a result, while maintaining the conventional features such as the overwhelming amount of information and the volume and resolution of the mid-low range, the extension of the high range, the feeling of liberation and freshness, and the sense of speed in the entire area have increased and evolved to a higher level. Did.

Super-dreadnought UPG001 Ref.8 core FE version is ...
The previous model has been very well received by customers who have listened to it at various events and customers who have already made a special order, so we have started regular sales of the UPG001 Ref.8 core version. In exchange for handling, it is a sound like Brise Audio that shakes everything to the sound. UPG001 Ref.8wire FE is a model that adopted a newly developed high-quality sound connector from the previous model and brushed it up with a new material. This time, the 8-core version of UPG001 is the final version.
This cable shows its true value in combination with high-end equipment.
* The 8-core version is OFC-Pentaconn (straight plug) only.

KakaoTalk_20210817_235951347.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back