The Biggest 328 Spring Sales Turn On!
Mar 20, 2023 at 1:26 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8
Are you ready for a fresh sales in 2023? If you're screaming "yes", it definitely meets all your requirements as return! The 328 Spring sales has been lifted the curtain to provide you the 100% best deals, happening on Mar 20-26 PT. We're rounding up some of the must-purchase items for this sales, check it out now at SHENZHENAUDIO store!

1_3_600x600.jpg

50+ brands at the best deals so far:

TOPPING: Get up to 20% off models like EX5, G5, DX1, D90SE, A90 Discrete, E70V, MX3s, etc.

Truthear: At 15% off on its whole line-up

SMSL: Up to 12% off models like SU-10, SU-9N, D1se2, D400EX, etc.

MOONDROP: Up to 15% off models like Stellaris, KATO, Blessing2, VOID, etc.

Gustard: 10% off models like R26, A26, U18, X26 PRO, and X18, etc.

xDuoo: 15% off models like TA series, XD05 series, MT series, etc.

Shanling: Up to 20% off.

... ...

Singxer, Yulong, 7HZ, Softears, Little Dot , LADDER, and etc: Up to 15% off

To see even more deals across all categories, you can head to our home page!

7_-1_600x600.jpg

Except for the lowest price, we offers extra bonus for our customers, TWO-YEAR-WARRANTY as we always provided, for ensuring a worry-free shopping experience, a 30-day price guarantee shows up, that you guys can purchase now and get a difference-refund within 30 days! The lowest price matching is offered! And 30-day no reason return in case you're not satisfied with the items you purchased. Other than that, we're offering Tax & Duty-Free for 50+ countries, you can access the detailed policy click here! No hesitating! Start your great shopping festival now!

a1c4e271gy1hbenlgwm3mj24tc37k1l2_600x600.jpg

As usual, any questions, suggestions, and comments are welcome, feel free to contact us for the discount details or anything else, live chat with our cs team or email us directly at support@shenzhenaudio.com, as well easy to find us on social accounts.

ShenzhenAudio https://twitter.com/shenzhenaudio Stay updated on ShenzhenAudio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/shenzhenaudio/ https://twitter.com/shenzhenaudio https://shenzhenaudio.com/
Mar 20, 2023 at 10:42 AM Post #2 of 8
Are you ready for a fresh sales in 2023? If you're screaming "yes", it definitely meets all your requirements as return! The 328 Spring sales has been lifted the curtain to provide you the 100% best deals, happening on Mar 20-26 PT. We're rounding up some of the must-purchase items for this sales, check it out now at SHENZHENAUDIO store!

1_3_600x600.jpg

50+ brands at the best deals so far:

TOPPING: Get up to 20% off models like EX5, G5, DX1, D90SE, A90 Discrete, E70V, MX3s, etc.

Truthear: At 15% off on its whole line-up

SMSL: Up to 12% off models like SU-10, SU-9N, D1se2, D400EX, etc.

MOONDROP: Up to 15% off models like Stellaris, KATO, Blessing2, VOID, etc.

Gustard: 10% off models like R26, A26, U18, X26 PRO, and X18, etc.

xDuoo: 15% off models like TA series, XD05 series, MT series, etc.

Shanling: Up to 20% off.

... ...

Singxer, Yulong, 7HZ, Softears, Little Dot , LADDER, and etc: Up to 15% off

To see even more deals across all categories, you can head to our home page!

7_-1_600x600.jpg

Except for the lowest price, we offers extra bonus for our customers, TWO-YEAR-WARRANTY as we always provided, for ensuring a worry-free shopping experience, a 30-day price guarantee shows up, that you guys can purchase now and get a difference-refund within 30 days! The lowest price matching is offered! And 30-day no reason return in case you're not satisfied with the items you purchased. Other than that, we're offering Tax & Duty-Free for 50+ countries, you can access the detailed policy click here! No hesitating! Start your great shopping festival now!

a1c4e271gy1hbenlgwm3mj24tc37k1l2_600x600.jpg

As usual, any questions, suggestions, and comments are welcome, feel free to contact us for the discount details or anything else, live chat with our cs team or email us directly at support@shenzhenaudio.com, as well easy to find us on social accounts.

Showing Shanling M1S here above, but not offering for sale?

Mar 20, 2023 at 11:41 AM Post #3 of 8
Does anyone have experience buying from them on the east coast of the US? Their site says 5-14 days. Just curious what people experience for shipping times.

Mar 20, 2023 at 11:43 AM Post #4 of 8
Does anyone have experience buying from them on the east coast of the US? Their site says 5-14 days. Just curious what people experience for shipping times.
I've been ordering from AliExpress for many years now, I'm in NJ. Best case is about 1.5 weeks. Worst case is about 6 weeks. A few times it has been longer than 6 weeks unfortunately. 90% of the time I would say about 3-4 weeks.

Mar 20, 2023 at 11:46 AM Post #5 of 8
I've been ordering from AliExpress for many years now, I'm in NJ. Best case is about 1.5 weeks. Worst case is about 6 weeks. A few times it has been longer than 6 weeks unfortunately. 90% of the time I would say about 3-4 weeks.

I ordered a case from Aliexpress and was shocked when it arrived in under two weeks. Thanks for the insight. They'll probably be about the same.

Mar 20, 2023 at 9:03 PM Post #6 of 8
I bought a Gustard H16 and it took 7 days from time of ordering to when it was delivered. They used DHL for that one. However I also bought a cheap IEM which took longer, around two weeks.

Mar 20, 2023 at 9:09 PM Post #7 of 8
I bought a Gustard H16 and it took 7 days from time of ordering to when it was delivered. They used DHL for that one. However I also bought a cheap IEM which took longer, around two weeks.
Thx!

Mar 23, 2023 at 10:22 AM Post #8 of 8
Be careful when ordering from Shenzhen Audio. They sell products that they are not authorized to. I bought a set of iBasso headphones from them and the headband broke. iBasso is now refusing to honour the warranty. Shenzhen asked me to send them back after they admitted that iBasso won't even sell parts to them.

Before buying anything from them, make sure they are an authorized dealer for said product.

I will never buy anything from them again. The sad part is that I already bought a DAC, two amps and a set of headphones from them in the past.

You never really know what kind of business you are dealing with until something goes wrong. This experience has been eye opening, to say the least.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back