THE BHSE DEPRESSED AWAITING DELIVERY THREAD
Feb 1, 2015 at 6:13 PM Post #46 of 77
  Got an email last week asking me to pick a color for the faceplate as he was getting them anodized soon. Is this any indicator of ship date?

The only indicator of a shipping date is a shipping confirmation with a tracking number.

Feb 1, 2015 at 9:00 PM Post #47 of 77
  Got an email last week asking me to pick a color for the faceplate as he was getting them anodized soon. Is this any indicator of ship date?

LOL.. lets put it this way, I got an email in November 2014 asking what color mine should be (I ordered mine in march 2014)...so, no, it does not indicate anything to do with delivery, just another step in the process.
popcorn.gif
 So sit back, relax, and enjoy the ride.
beerchug.gif

Feb 2, 2015 at 11:39 PM Post #49 of 77
I also got color request email in November and I ordered in beginning of 2014. Anyone have idea where in process this batch is?

6-8 months is optimistic if all goes right which it hasn't so far in any recent batch. I think double that number is fairer estimate.

Feb 3, 2015 at 7:56 PM Post #51 of 77
I also got color request email in November and I ordered in beginning of 2014. Anyone have idea where in process this batch is?

:shrug: Only Justin knowns and he probably doesn't know. 

If your color of choice was not seafoam green, then you should be OK.
Otherwise you'll have to pick again ...

Though on this last batch he said that at least three people need to choose green for it to be a go, and if you did pick green to have a backup, so everybody should be covered. 

Feb 3, 2015 at 8:02 PM Post #52 of 77
Update on the KGSSHV build

I have all the parts except the chassis and a handful of resistors. I'm carefully combing over the board making sure I have all the parts lined up. The way I like to do a board like this is place all the parts as easily done (bend the leads such that they'll stay in place) then do the soldering in one go. 

I do digital design and RF circuits at work, my audio past is mainly in tubes, so also boning up on SS analog circuits and getting a handle on this circuit. 

Feb 4, 2015 at 7:40 AM Post #54 of 77
  so ... i can choose a color called "Metallic Blue" ?

He now has blue (search for examples or look on the BHSE thread), purple, silver, gray and black. 

I chose blue, most people seem to go for black or silver. Purple looks weird (to my eyes :) ), green was expensive and "eh?", the black is nice but it's just ... black. My piano is black, as is my mac pro which is driving the BHSE, I wouldn't mind a little color :)

Oct 10, 2015 at 5:09 PM Post #55 of 77
Hello,

I'm curious to know if the BHSE can be used with dynamic/planar HP's with an adapter being the specs show 1-XLR output/2-RCA outputs…if so, would the HP's have to be balanced or can they remain SE?

Thank you very much!

May 1, 2016 at 2:09 PM Post #59 of 77
  I sent Justin an email and was able to get on a list for this batch. I should get mine in a couple of months. Can't wait!

You sure, I never read anywhere where the wait is only 2 months. The last post by Justin is saying Dec 2016 at the earliest.

May 1, 2016 at 2:14 PM Post #60 of 77
I can only go by what he wrote me that the current batch should ship by the end of the summer. Now that I've reread my post, I should have stated a few months, not a couple of months. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back