The best IEM's for $30?
Jul 12, 2011 at 9:25 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

Birdy

New Head-Fier
First, I will list my setup just for extra background details to help me out.

I have a pair of sennheiser pc 151 with a cheap low end creative sound card.
For my phone/tablet, I use these cheap pair of headphones I brought back in November.

Even though my gear is not expensive, there is a clear difference from listening to music on my pc vs my phone/tablet. I have been browsing amazon trying to figure out which IEM's are perfect. I just require them to be a upgrade from my cheap $10 Sony buds. I'm tired of everyone else being able to hear what I'm listening to and I want to be able to drown out the world while I listen.

I have the M31-BK in mind but before I go buy them, I would like the opinions from experts in these forums. I'm far from a audiophile but I would like to have better sound + in ear phones. I can maybe spend $35-$40 but only if you see the headphones as a good upgrade.

:) Thanks for reading

Jul 12, 2011 at 11:43 PM Post #4 of 4

Quote:
 I really like the design of the M31's compared to those. I'm about to bite the bullet soon but your the only one that replied.

There's a thread that reviews 182 earphones by a head-fi vet, I read that first before buying any earphones. I can only suggest the M6 since I haven't tried any other sub $40 earphones besides Skullcandy... they're horrible lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back