THE best female vocals? (your favorite female singers)
Oct 17, 2015 at 4:33 AM Post #2,915 of 5,002
Ok, something fun. 
tongue.gif

Oct 17, 2015 at 1:26 PM Post #2,916 of 5,002

It's true but the thread would have been dead if only the best voices or most favorite singers were posted.

This IS one of the best voices AND one of my absolute favorite singers and it is also with an absolutely stunning SQ and she is pretty too
wink_face.gif
. Highly Recommended. 

Growing up, I came across songs that stuck with me. Holding Back the years and Brass in Pocket for example. I strongly related to the lyrics. I could almost smell them. Songs about love in all it's splendour and compassion. Songs about addiction, inequality and loneliness. Songs about the eternal search for an answer. I’m a grown woman now, a mother, experienced, but still searching.

To sing a song I need to picture the story of the lyrics in my head; I have to feel them. If I can't feel them, I can't sing them. And how can I expect you to believe what I am singing if I don't feel it myself? So you can say that the songs on this album are very personal, very close.

Carmen Gomes

Oct 17, 2015 at 8:30 PM Post #2,917 of 5,002
Quote:

Except that the thread title is : THE best female vocals? (your favorite female singers)

It's not "The female singers with the most suggestive videos

What if we think the artist is very talented as a singer and really hot?

Oct 17, 2015 at 9:55 PM Post #2,918 of 5,002

Just went through my small/medium music collection (~200 CDs/vinyls) and apparently I only have 3 albums with male vocals.  I just prefer female vocals.

Chloe Cooke -

Hey, this one almost slipped by.  She's really good!
I like listening to women sing "thinking out loud" by Ed Sheeeran.  It's a good test.  I think she knocks it out of the park here...

and yeah.. It's rare that I give a male singer the time of day anymore.  I'm a female vocal aficionado at this point :wink: 

Oct 19, 2015 at 11:39 AM Post #2,925 of 5,002
Good stuff, Kate Bush is one of my favorite female vocalists. Great songs and tremendous originality. She was doing this kind of music 20 years before it became copied.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back