The Best double albums
Sep 7, 2009 at 5:05 AM Post #31 of 40
best double albums....hmm

Melancholy and the infinite Sadness - Smashing Pumpkins
Stadium Arcadium - Red Hot Chili Peppers
Hypnotize/Mesmerize - System of a Down( i know its not technically a double album, but they even have pictures on how to put them together included with the second disc, so its a double album on my shelf)

Sep 7, 2009 at 5:50 AM Post #32 of 40
Quote:

Originally Posted by non-entity /img/forum/go_quote.gif
As far as I've seen nobody mentioned "The Fragile" by Nine Inch Nails yet. That's a shame, since it's easily one of the best albums of that decade if one is into this kind of music. So well made, well-conceived lyrics and it's just so epic in the best way I can imagine. When I heard it for the first time it almost took my breath away and I still enjoy it very much, even though I listened to it MANY times...

L3000.gif

Sep 7, 2009 at 8:58 AM Post #33 of 40
Miles Davis - Bitches Brew
Godspeed You! Black Emperor - Lift Your Skinny Fists Like Antennas to Heaven

Can someone PLEASE tell me how they are posting images directly?! Everytime I want to show an image I use the 'Show Image' option in imageshack and it always appears as a clickable link in my post
mad.gif

Sep 8, 2009 at 8:20 AM Post #35 of 40
Being There, by Wilco.

[A.M.[/i] was a terrific start for Wilco, but Being There was an artistic stretch that shows their experimental roots while keeping the faith with their alt.country and southern rock roots. It's terrific from start to finish. Whenever I have a long road trip, I always put Being There in the lineup so I can listen to it all the way through.

Sep 9, 2009 at 4:08 AM Post #37 of 40
Quote:

Originally Posted by DJShadow /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Miles Davis - Bitches Brew
Godspeed You! Black Emperor - Lift Your Skinny Fists Like Antennas to Heaven

Can someone PLEASE tell me how they are posting images directly?! Everytime I want to show an image I use the 'Show Image' option in imageshack and it always appears as a clickable link in my post
mad.gif

:p

Sep 9, 2009 at 4:12 AM Post #38 of 40
definitely Mellon Collie and the White Album up at the top.

Do triple albums count? Canadian rockstar Joel Plaskett just released an amazing triple album called "Three". 33 songs, with a common theme of threes.

Sep 9, 2009 at 2:47 PM Post #39 of 40
Pink Floyd - "The Wall"
Above & Beyond - "Anjunabeats, Vol. 6"
Michael Jackson - "History - Past, Present And Future"
Armin van Buuren - "A State Of Trance 2009"

Sep 9, 2009 at 3:09 PM Post #40 of 40
Quote:

Originally Posted by Philimon /img/forum/go_quote.gif
f34115t3334.jpg

Yup!...that year, you had to own this and Husker Dü's Zen Arcade. Otherwise, you were half-steppin'.
ksc75smile.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back