The Basshead Club
Jun 25, 2013 at 5:54 PM Post #6,707 of 11,286
ok guys, ima get those M100 SHADOW!!! 
L3000.gif

Jun 25, 2013 at 6:29 PM Post #6,708 of 11,286
So i just picked up some jvc HA FX3X iem's(they have jvc's carbon diaphragm) today after work, and the my first impression is that they are very good! (especially for 40$) Since they are part of jvc's whole XX collection the bass is phenominal (almost on par if not more than my 770's) but the highs are crisp and the mids are actually not drowned in a barren void of bass. The bass is also very nice its deep, crisp, and clean. There sound sig loves edm and hip-hop, but i played a bit of rise against through them and that sounds pretty good as well. They are quite bright but i have some beyers so im used to that. Im gonna use them at work this week and burn them in a little. I might write up a slightly longer review of them after listening more.

Jun 25, 2013 at 6:36 PM Post #6,709 of 11,286
will be getting my new Vibe Black Death extreme bass headphones hopefully tommorrow will post pics and impression we shall see if they really are death by bass. and will be getting the maudio q40's by thursday. did not buy beats after all dont really care for them and did not want to be a sheeple and I highly doubt they have more bass than my pro700mk2's LP2's or XB1000 I highly doubt it. 

Jun 25, 2013 at 8:58 PM Post #6,710 of 11,286
will be getting my new Vibe Black Death extreme bass headphones hopefully tommorrow will post pics and impression we shall see if they really are death by bass. and will be getting the maudio q40's by thursday. did not buy beats after all dont really care for them and did not want to be a sheeple and I highly doubt they have more bass than my pro700mk2's LP2's or XB1000 I highly doubt it. 

Looking forward to your feedback on the Vibe Deathphones..........

Jun 26, 2013 at 6:57 AM Post #6,711 of 11,286

WOW these things look great and are built like a tank, they are huge when you have them in your hands, very comfy to wear and now the sound. BASSSSSS yes these really to bring the bass and insane amounts of it. the bass quality is the best I have heard and it is very punchy better rattles your head and these EQ very well also a definate Basshead can list worthy In fact this is probably in the top 5 for bass, it has more overall bass than the pro700mk2's it is not as tight as them though.I got these for £20 and for that price jesus they are top notch.

Jun 26, 2013 at 7:05 AM Post #6,712 of 11,286
Quote:

WOW these things look great and are built like a tank, they are huge when you have them in your hands, very comfy to wear and now the sound. BASSSSSS yes these really to bring the bass and insane amounts of it. the bass quality is the best I have heard and it is very punchy better rattles your head and these EQ very well also a definate Basshead can list worthy In fact this is probably in the top 5 for bass, it has more overall bass than the pro700mk2's it is not as tight as them though.I got these for £20 and for that price jesus they are top notch.

Hmm, they look pretty nice. The PRO700MK2 doesn't have a lot of bass; however, it does have a tight, punchy bass presentation that still retains its comparative quality when bass boosted.

How are these compared to the XB series, Crossfade LP/LP2 and/or Beats Studio/Pro?

Jun 26, 2013 at 7:14 AM Post #6,713 of 11,286
Quote:

Hmm, they look pretty nice. The PRO700MK2 doesn't have a lot of bass; however, it does have a tight, punchy bass presentation that still retains its comparative quality when bass boosted.

How are these compared to the XB series, Crossfade LP/LP2 and/or Beats Studio/Pro?

pro700mk2 has a ton of bass lol more than LP2's in my books just not as tight as them, they beat the xb700's hands down, and they beat the xb500's in terms of bass however the headphones still have clarity even with the booming bass, have not got the any beats headphones so cant compare these things dont give out on higher volumes either my dual amp setup clipped before these gave out, the bass is very good and impactful and its a definatly a winner when it comes to bass, much better than 90% of the cans on the basshead list. I am very happy with them. 

Jun 26, 2013 at 7:33 AM Post #6,715 of 11,286
Quote:
pro700mk2 has a ton of bass lol more than LP2's in my books just not as tight as them, they beat the xb700's hands down, and they beat the xb500's in terms of bass however the headphones still have clarity even with the booming bass, have not got the any beats headphones so cant compare these things dont give out on higher volumes either my dual amp setup clipped before these gave out, the bass is very good and impactful and its a definatly a winner when it comes to bass, much better than 90% of the cans on the basshead list. I am very happy with them. 

Thanks for the comparison.

It's hard to find good reviews on these headphones. Most reviews compliment its bass for being good without being excessive. But to be frank, I don't think any headphone with as much bass as the XB-series can possibly provide clarity. 
biggrin.gif

Now, I just need to find an online retailer willing to ship to Singapore. 
wink.gif

Jun 26, 2013 at 8:44 AM Post #6,716 of 11,286

That's pretty cheap.. Where did you get them?

Jun 26, 2013 at 9:35 AM Post #6,717 of 11,286
Add a Digizoid ZO after the E-11, running on high gain. The E-11 is the volume control and the ZO the bass adder with its 32 contour levels. I've been running this combo for over a year now and the real benefit IS low volume level bass and depth of sound.
ordered it last night, once I get it I'll take a few pictures. My "portable" set up is turning into anything but lol

Jun 26, 2013 at 9:57 AM Post #6,719 of 11,286

Nice! Let them burn in and see if the sound changes. The most dramatic changes usually occur in the first couple hours. How's the rest of the sound, other than the bass?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back