The Basshead Club
Apr 6, 2012 at 12:17 AM Post #1,636 of 11,286

Get "The Sub Bass King" which are the ATRIOS. Real bass which you can hear like the bass on the BA drivers but which you can also feel.  From Atrios web site - [size=x-small]The Atrio® Universal Fit Professional Earphones from Future Sonics are the result of extensive research & development with today's top Musicians, Engineers, Producers & Audiophiles. The Atrios® feature our mg7™ proprietary miniature dynamic transducers, designed & manufactured by Future Sonics. Our 10mm mg7™ speakers are multi-driver & crossover free; delivering warm, full range audio for use on Stage, in the Studio & with personal media players. The ergonomic design incorporated into each element of the Atrio® allows them to be comfortable & effective for any age range, including kids; while our BIGGER SOUND at lower volume™ promise continues to deliver the best sonic performance possible.[/size]

Quote:
 yo! what IEM would you reccommend for around the 50 price range? I want LOADS of bass but speed too , love dubstep and deathmetal (i'm a drummer and love to hear that double bass slapping my ear drums;p ) had the monster turbines before but feel like i still want more bass lol 

Apr 6, 2012 at 12:42 AM Post #1,637 of 11,286
says theyre around 180 on amazon ;/ 

I have a 50 dollar amazon gift card but dont want to spend too much more, maybe I could throw in another 50 for a 100 budget or should I just save up to get the atrios if theyre really worth it?

Apr 6, 2012 at 12:45 AM Post #1,638 of 11,286

ooo well I have no idea which can give you what will make you happy for a long long time.
Quote:

I have a 50 dollar amazon gift card but dont want to spend too much more, maybe I could throw in another 50 for a 100 budget or should I just save up to get the atrios if theyre really worth it?

Apr 8, 2012 at 8:40 PM Post #1,641 of 11,286

Quote:
 yo! what IEM would you reccommend for around the 50 price range? I want LOADS of bass but speed too , love dubstep and deathmetal (i'm a drummer and love to hear that double bass slapping my ear drums;p ) had the monster turbines before but feel like i still want more bass lol 

Fischer Audio Consonance/Eterna and gobs of bass. Make my E10's sound bass light

Apr 8, 2012 at 9:20 PM Post #1,642 of 11,286
true to form...the HTF600 has gone up to $60

Apr 9, 2012 at 7:19 AM Post #1,644 of 11,286

i am sorta like you i have a the atrios mg7 and i got a fiio e11 with it, i dont go more then level 1 on the bass department, i love them i feel they a slighty bright for my tatses but overall the sound is fantastic, and i sually listen to dnb and dub
Quote:

Apr 9, 2012 at 4:38 PM Post #1,645 of 11,286
so.... I have a HD25 and a M50, and I was looking to color up my collection, it needs a tremendous amount of bass, I want something to put all other bass cans to shame. I was looking at the PRO700 mkii, which seems to be my best bet, but it seems a touch bulky. I was considering the lp2, but the treble is a turn off. I want something that sounds fun and exciting and will shake my cranium. I want it to sound almost like a club per say. I was also considering the D1100 too. Maybe even the HDJ2000, but idk if it will be bassy enough. So does anyone else know a bass heavy headphone, with good extended treble, without excessive warmth and spacious mids. I would love it too be more portable than my M50's.

Apr 9, 2012 at 5:41 PM Post #1,646 of 11,286

Quote:
so.... I have a HD25 and a M50, and I was looking to color up my collection, it needs a tremendous amount of bass, I want something to put all other bass cans to shame. I was looking at the PRO700 mkii, which seems to be my best bet, but it seems a touch bulky. I was considering the lp2, but the treble is a turn off. I want something that sounds fun and exciting and will shake my cranium. I want it to sound almost like a club per say. I was also considering the D1100 too. Maybe even the HDJ2000, but idk if it will be bassy enough. So does anyone else know a bass heavy headphone, with good extended treble, without excessive warmth and spacious mids. I would love it too be more portable than my M50's.

look into the original Crossfade LP's or the XB500's.

Apr 9, 2012 at 5:48 PM Post #1,647 of 11,286

Quote:

why not colour it up, by adding a ZO2 portable amp?

Apr 9, 2012 at 9:57 PM Post #1,649 of 11,286

Quote:
so.... I have a HD25 and a M50, and I was looking to color up my collection, it needs a tremendous amount of bass, I want something to put all other bass cans to shame. I was looking at the PRO700 mkii, which seems to be my best bet, but it seems a touch bulky. I was considering the lp2, but the treble is a turn off. I want something that sounds fun and exciting and will shake my cranium. I want it to sound almost like a club per say. I was also considering the D1100 too. Maybe even the HDJ2000, but idk if it will be bassy enough. So does anyone else know a bass heavy headphone, with good extended treble, without excessive warmth and spacious mids. I would love it too be more portable than my M50's

FWIR the Pro700MK2s are the about the same size as the M50, maybe smaller

Apr 9, 2012 at 11:34 PM Post #1,650 of 11,286

look into the original Crossfade LP's or the XB500's.

Yeah I love the sound of the XB500, but the actual sq is just not gonna cut it for me, kinda goes the same for the lps

why not colour it up, by adding a ZO2 portable amp?

For the headphones I already have? I use my E6 for bass boost sometimes, is the ZO2 a lot better?
Quote:
FWIR the Pro700MK2s are the about the same size as the M50, maybe smaller

Yeah that's what I've seen, It seems a lot smaller actually, but a touch heavier.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back