The Baltics Head-fi meet
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 30, 2021 at 7:51 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

beardz

Head-Fier
Hey there everyone,
So... I guess I’ll just be throwing this out there. For a long while now, I’ve been wondering if there‘s anyone in the Baltic region who would like to participate in a Head-fi meet. I’ve read the forums, I’ve read the various discussion threads, I’ve researched the companies which operate in this region. And after all this, I still cannot quite believe that there hasn’t been a head-fi meet anywhere around here. We’ve got internationally acclaimed companies which are based around here (Sonarworks, and [probably] Lavricables... please forgive me if I’m wrong, but that’s the info I was able to get), and I believe there are quite a few head-fiers who are from this region, who have (it seems so) stayed under the radar because the local audio enthusiast scene is pretty much non-existent, unfortunately (as far as I’m aware). So, the question is, is anyone interested in getting together to check out some gear (you can be sure I’ll be bringing everything I’ve got, check my signature), crack open a few cold ones (possibly), and in general share our impressions on what we’ve experienced so far?
Best,
beardz

P.S. I have no affiliation with Sonarworks or Lavricables. Everything expressed in this post is my subjective opinion. Please let me know if you believe I‘ve overstepped my bounds, and I’ll do my best to correct it.

For anyone interested, I was thinking the end of December would be best for it. Probably around the middle of December, but the dates are somewhat flexible.

Just to be clear, all the info I was able to gather comes from Google. I'm not sure that the information I was able to find is 100% accurate. If any of you have a better source of information, it would be great to hear it. Stay safe, and let me know what you think in the comments below.
Best of luck to you all,
beardz

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back