The Bacon Explosion!!!!
Feb 1, 2009 at 6:04 AM Post #3 of 59
Dang, at 1:00 in the morning nonetheless! That is some hardcore artery-clogging dedication!
cool.gif

Feb 1, 2009 at 6:50 AM Post #5 of 59
Eh, I've seen bacon pies with the tops woven of bacon strips. I've also seen chocolate dipped bacon strips, which is just disgusting if you ask me.

Bacon is good, but not good enough to want to have a self induced heart attack.

Feb 1, 2009 at 7:12 AM Post #7 of 59
To be honest I'm not terribly concerned. It's no worse than people who eat out atleast once a week, or have bacon and eggs with their families every sunday. I can't remember the last time I ate bacon or ordered out for that matter, so I will savor this bacony goodness with all my heart
tongue.gif

Feb 1, 2009 at 7:49 AM Post #8 of 59
I love bacon, don't get me wrong, but that second pic makes it look more like somebody's intestines spilled out.
ph34r.gif

Feb 1, 2009 at 7:54 AM Post #9 of 59
Woah! That's a lot of bacon...
Hope you enjoyed it.
smile.gif

Feb 1, 2009 at 8:10 AM Post #10 of 59
Quote:

Originally Posted by TheMarchingMule /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I love bacon, don't get me wrong, but that second pic makes it look more like somebody's intestines spilled out.
ph34r.gif

ah yes, the look of soggy bacon is not very appealing. But look now at the crispy deliciousness. Just finished up cooking and tasting, and it is quite decadent.

Feb 1, 2009 at 8:22 AM Post #12 of 59
They don't show it in my link, but on TV they actually made one of those and took it around in a local mall giving out "samples". Scary thing is most of the people liked it!!
eek.gif

All I could think is how foul that looks. Too much bacon. :barf:

Feb 1, 2009 at 8:46 AM Post #14 of 59
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dihnekis /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Bacon wrapped bacon, wrapped in bacon.

I love bacon more than anything, but I don't think I'd eat that.

I was at a buffet brunch with the family, and my brother-in-law discovered a hot bacon dressing.

So we made bacon wrapped sausage with bacon dressing.

It was delicious.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back