1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

The Audio Technica W3000ANV Thread

Discussion in 'High-end Audio Forum' started by macedonianhero, Oct 4, 2012.
First

Back
88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97
Next

Last
  1. ATau
    I seriously doubt they will re-release it. This article is 5 years old, the shown date is probably only due to an edit.
    Thus the November release date is that of 2012.

2. Silent Xaxal
    Odd, though. I read that the Aniverssary headphones launched on February of 2012. Unless that was the announce date/first reveal date.

3. ATau
    Second post of this thread states a release date of November 18. So I think that settles it.
    I don't remember when they announced it though, was it as early as February 2012??

4. LaCuffia
    Audio Technica is coming out with the ADX5000 in November. It's the open backed flagship model. $2K. Maybe the confusion stems from that.

5. BambiV
    Pretty sure it's fake, ATH appeared in an expo in HK few weeks ago announcing that they'll release the new air dynamic flagship, as well as the new limited MSR7se. That seems to the only 2 new stuff coming.

6. Silent Xaxal
    So I guess I'm stuck searching fot used W3000ANVs. Ah well.

7. LeFaucon
    Hi there !
    Which Meguiar’s product one please ?
    I know it’s been a long time...
    Thanks

8. Mach3
  9. LeFaucon
  10. LeFaucon
    And paper - generally - is made from wood... :wink:

11. up late
    yes, paper can be derived from wood and other materials but it is not wood

12. LeFaucon
    It was only a joke...

13. Mach3
    All good, I'm just glad there still people out there that still caring for their W3000.

14. up late
    no jokes allowed here

:wink:

15. up late
    nice to see this thread revived. i listened to the w3000anv last week and enjoyed the experience as always.

First

Back
88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97
Next

Last