The Audio Lounge
Mar 18, 2020 at 1:52 AM Post #22,697 of 35,962
Was reading more about these. Do they require a special connector? Will they accept the regular MMCX type or is it proprietary? I do like my cables and if I cannot swap them out it may be a no go.
As @DBaldock9 said it is really there own version, standard are longer collared so they dont click in to position...but honestly my friend dont let it put you off as there are a few 3rd party cables around, also being small and light using most mmcx cables I feel would be moot because they would be too heavy and pull the iem out of the ear ...as you know even the comets have a very light thin cable for this reason, luckily I know a few 3rd party balanced cables for comets and etys ...lastly they sound awesome in my opinion dont let a cable put you off lol.

Mar 18, 2020 at 2:04 AM Post #22,698 of 35,962
Sorry to hear that majo. I hope it works out for you.

If it makes you feel any better I've been unemployed since November with little light at the end of the tunnel. I had an outstanding interview this morning though. Who knows if I'll get the job though. That's the way it goes, I will kill the interview and then never hear from them again. I can't blame it on Corona and transportation. It's my own damn fault for trusting my brother-in-law.
Hey I'm pretty much an optimist and been through far worse in my lifetime, didnt have the best life and was on the streets (totally true) for a while ...this is my only worry now as Im not rich with no real family or financial backup and If things got worse it could put me back there, which is somewhere I never thought I would be again at 51 ....but I'm not the only one in this situation 1000s are in it right now, bars, clubs the entertainment industry shut down, a lot are not well off/minimum wage and about 1month from poverty/homelessness ..this is a lot of people's worry not the virus and my genuine thoughts go out to them especially having been in this position my self.
I wish you luck my friend as equally being unemployed with bills to pay is a worry too and with the Corona situation it clearly wont help, let's just hope things dont get too bad and also help each other if we can.

Mar 18, 2020 at 7:32 AM Post #22,699 of 35,962
This will be a brutal recession/depression. the Alternatives bleak, social isolation which will only have some effect or go biz as usual and watch 5% of the population die and health services get decimated. I hope the summer burns this out.

Mar 18, 2020 at 12:26 PM Post #22,701 of 35,962
Mar 18, 2020 at 12:28 PM Post #22,702 of 35,962
WOW: Dance

Mar 18, 2020 at 2:01 PM Post #22,703 of 35,962
WOW: Dance
Loggins & Messina - Your Mama Don't Dance

Kevin Coyne - Dance of the Bourgeoisie

and Marc Bolan

Last edited:
Mar 18, 2020 at 3:31 PM Post #22,706 of 35,962
We had a double whammy today. There was an earth quake this morning that did damage to quite a few towns in Utah. Crazy stuff.

I hope everyone is doing well. I'm sick right now but don't have a fever so I don't think it's COVID-19. I wish everyone will.
Jeez ...get well soon hope its just a minor bug.

Mar 18, 2020 at 4:46 PM Post #22,708 of 35,962
I liked utah, arches national park my favourite and stayed at the sunflower inn, had some good eats there as well. canyon lands not to shabby either

Mar 18, 2020 at 6:05 PM Post #22,709 of 35,962
We had a double whammy today. There was an earth quake this morning that did damage to quite a few towns in Utah. Crazy stuff.

I hope everyone is doing well. I'm sick right now but don't have a fever so I don't think it's COVID-19. I wish everyone well.

Damn, hope everything turns out ok. It's not like they have anything else to worry about. Hope you get better fast @jerick70.

Mar 18, 2020 at 6:24 PM Post #22,710 of 35,962
Jeez ...get well soon hope its just a minor bug.
Damn, hope everything turns out ok. It's not like they have anything else to worry about. Hope you get better fast @jerick70.
Thanks @majo123 and @Richsvt . It's just a throat thing. No breathing problems or fever. I sound like wolfman jack. :ksc75smile:

Everyone is freaking out about the earthquake. We are about 80 miles away from where it happened and felt it at 7 am this morning. No damage here though. Everyone thinks that this is the end of the world and we are going to have the big earthquake they've been taking about for years now. LOL I'm like whatever. Well I guess if we have swarms of locusts tomorrow then just maybe......

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back