The Audio Lounge
Mar 9, 2020 at 11:11 AM Post #22,534 of 36,011
Well that's a scary one too dont know if all uk businesses have been told to do this but I literally have just been handed this.
20200309_150957.jpg

Mar 9, 2020 at 1:18 PM Post #22,535 of 36,011
It's times like these I really hate working at this Hospital, we've had no cases here yet but Memphis is only 2 hours away and they had a mild one without a trace of origin :scream:

Mar 9, 2020 at 2:38 PM Post #22,537 of 36,011
On a brighter note here are my lovely new shiny comets , realy like them ..more bass than my norm but not overly so , and amazing for a single ba driver , other than this they have lovely mids maybe a bit forward or that maybe coming from using andro, typical smooth csmpfire treble too ...my etys are more accurate but the comets at half the price of my er4 are no slouch and definitely more better for longer periods of wearing , lovely clean full sound fantastic iem for £150 and it is now and will be my permanent on the go iem, small light easy to take in or out and sound very very good for the money .
Stuck a balanced cable on and even more better with the btr5 .

20200309_183131.jpg

Mar 9, 2020 at 3:03 PM Post #22,539 of 36,011
Scary times , must be really frightening in the locked down areas of Italy ....fingers crossed we dont get to that stage.
Thousands have ran out of Lombardy so I have no hope.....
Well that's a scary one too dont know if all uk businesses have been told to do this but I literally have just been handed this.
It's times like these I really hate working at this Hospital, we've had no cases here yet but Memphis is only 2 hours away and they had a mild one without a trace of origin :scream:
It's getting really scary in my town. I went food shopping today and all the shelves are bare. Crazy. I'm going to have to order some of my stuff from Amazon. What happens when the government shuts down shipping services? The funniest thing is all the toilet paper is gone, and the store doesn't have any until their next shipment.... Why? This virus doesn't give you the poops, it suffocates you....

My wife works in the Emergency room at the hospital and everyone that has a cold comes in thinking they have COVID-19.

Last edited:
Mar 9, 2020 at 3:24 PM Post #22,540 of 36,011
It's getting really scary in my town. I went food shopping today and all the shelves are bare. Crazy. I'm going to have to order some of my stuff from Amazon. What happens when the government shuts down shipping services? The funniest thing is all the toilet paper is gone, and the store doesn't have any until their next shipment.... Why? This virus doesn't give you the poops, it suffocates you....

My wife works in the Emergency room at the hospital and everyone that has a cold comes in thinking they have COVID-19.

Yeah I agree people are crazy, we have had 2/300 cases (I think?) and 4 deaths , now obviously there is cause for alarm especially when you look at how its escalated in italy but equally you got to put it into perspective at this stage compared to how many million in the UK....we too have panic buyers, some of our local supermarkets are rationing certain items because of .
Anyway fingers crossed for all , worrying scary times and my thoughts go out to any close to this scenario, as I said those poor people on lockdown in the effected areas in Italy must be pretty frightened.

Mar 9, 2020 at 3:31 PM Post #22,541 of 36,011
I want to give a shout out to the guy who posted the track "Diamonds" by all them witches, I really liked it and looked more into them and now they are my favourite at the minute, the album atw by them is fantastic, not got round to trying there others albums yet but I definitely will be.....kudos whoever it was :L3000::L3000:

Heres another track off that album

Last edited:
Mar 9, 2020 at 5:02 PM Post #22,542 of 36,011

Mar 9, 2020 at 5:09 PM Post #22,543 of 36,011
I want to give a shout out to the guy who posted the track "Diamonds" by all them witches, I really liked it and looked more into them and now they are my favourite at the minute, the album atw by them is fantastic, not got round to trying there others albums yet but I definitely will be.....kudos whoever it was :L3000::L3000:

Heres another track off that album

I'll have to give these blokes a listen.

Mar 9, 2020 at 5:11 PM Post #22,544 of 36,011
On a brighter note here are my lovely new shiny comets , realy like them ..more bass than my norm but not overly so , and amazing for a single ba driver , other than this they have lovely mids maybe a bit forward or that maybe coming from using andro, typical smooth csmpfire treble too ...my etys are more accurate but the comets at half the price of my er4 are no slouch and definitely more better for longer periods of wearing , lovely clean full sound fantastic iem for £150 and it is now and will be my permanent on the go iem, small light easy to take in or out and sound very very good for the money .
Stuck a balanced cable on and even more better with the btr5 .

20200309_183131.jpg
I really liked the Comet but couldn't keep them. Could never figure how to get a good fit. Tried numerous tips and positions, just wouldn't work for me. Glad you like them, they have a nice sound. Figureprint magnets though. But, I do like the shiny finish.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back