The Audio Lounge
Nov 8, 2018 at 5:37 AM Post #12,182 of 36,011
I just got a BGVP DM6 IEM to replace another iem I had for only $199.99 and it's a nice affordable chi-fi to add to my iem collection. I really like it a lot, the box and iem are great! It has a lacquer acrylic case too and I choose the sapphire color. ^___^

I've been hearing people mention these recently; would be great to hear your impressions about them, plus comparisons to any other IEM's you have?
And good to see you on here again, it's been a while :)

Nov 8, 2018 at 12:29 PM Post #12,185 of 36,011
Listening with my Remax RM-600M (single Balanced Armature) earphones, this sounds well recorded, in a great acoustic space -

Nov 8, 2018 at 2:05 PM Post #12,186 of 36,011
I watched the Crazy Rich Asians movie last night with the wife and during the wedding scene there was this girl singing her version of "Can't Help Falling In Love" and it was amazing. I had to find out who she was. Her name is Kina Grannis and she is phenomenal. Here is her YouTube Channel, and below is the audio of her performance in the movie.

Nov 8, 2018 at 5:54 PM Post #12,187 of 36,011
I watched the Crazy Rich Asians movie last night with the wife and during the wedding scene there was this girl singing her version of "Can't Help Falling In Love" and it was amazing. I had to find out who she was. Her name is Kina Grannis and she is phenomenal. Here is her YouTube Channel, and below is the audio of her performance in the movie.

Thank you for sharing!!

Hi guys, if anyone is interested, I have written a review of the IT04 and posted it here: https://www.head-fi.org/showcase/review/21143/ :)

Now need to think of some Monday songs :)
Glad you like IT04!

BGVP DMG6 has really nice build quality.
The included cable has a 3.5mm jack that is entirely metal, including the place where the spring relief would be is entirely metal.

It adds bling :p but a tiny bit more weight.
I got the copper silver cable choice and it's braided and bundled up in a chunky square shape which gets addicting to squeeze and stuff because it feels soft.

I really like it's audio performance so far!

Nov 9, 2018 at 12:37 PM Post #12,191 of 36,011

That was refreshingly different :D

It made me think of this:

A different style of music, but similar in that it features a man talk-singing rather tunelessly over driving music.
It sounds like a disaster, but it can surprisingly work :)

By way of disclaimer, years ago, I lived with some new age hippy stoners who played this album every day.
I despised it beyond belief. But somehow, I ended up loving it :D

Nov 9, 2018 at 6:45 PM Post #12,192 of 36,011
That was refreshingly different :D

It made me think of this:

A different style of music, but similar in that it features a man talk-singing rather tunelessly over driving music.
It sounds like a disaster, but it can surprisingly work :)

By way of disclaimer, years ago, I lived with some new age hippy stoners who played this album every day.
I despised it beyond belief. But somehow, I ended up loving it :D

Despised? So you the the one not stoned.

Nov 9, 2018 at 6:46 PM Post #12,193 of 36,011

Nov 10, 2018 at 1:55 AM Post #12,194 of 36,011
Hallelujah a definite breakthrough , I think I have actually found the right cable.
weaved up yesterday and Very pleased not too stiff nice and soft and flexible not prone to kinking .
IMG_20181109_163143.jpg IMG_20181109_163227.jpg IMG_20181109_163201.jpg
Also I'm getting faster lol about 25 mins to weave this :anguished: .
So I think I'm still going to carry on doing them as the wire has been probably my biggest hurdle, I still have the parts to fit issue and nice none cheap plastic Y Splits and sliders in particular to fit are not easy to come by. I am considering well more than considering another option but don't want to say too much just yet Incase it doesn't work out and wont even be trying til after Christmas....I did say to some this may take months and months for me to get to a cable I'm totally happy with so watch this space.

Nov 10, 2018 at 2:14 AM Post #12,195 of 36,011
I've finally got something for WOW again! And as usual, the thread's injection of electronic music from my limited collection, but also a nice light show!

Also great news, I got my EOZ Air in today finally! I have yet to encounter a no-compromise truly wireless IEM.....and this is no different, though the news overall is positive. It sounds great, better than the Bragi Heaphone easily, at least on-par with the Zolo Liberty+ (though I probably would have this pull ahead based on its better balance), and (from memory) only very slightly worse than the TAE Air (when it would actually work, which is basically doesn't :p). So far, I'm loving these and they can replace the Bragi Headphone as my truly wireless IEM of choice most days. In my small collection, these are overall pick, though the Bragis easily have the best control scheme, fit, and its transparency mode is pretty much like not having anything in at all; how good its transparency mode was took me by surprise. Meanwhile, the Liberty+ has a transparency mode that's utter garbage and the EOZ Air doesn't have it at all, so I count those two as equal. My ideal truly wireless IEM would have sound quality at least as good as the EOZ Air with the form factor of the Bragi Headphone (except with more nozzle length to accommodate different tips), the Bragi Headphone's control scheme and transparency mode, the EOZ Air's charging case, and a similarly affordable price tag. Basically, I want a mashup of the best qualities of both the Bragi Headphone and EOZ Air; I don't think I'm ever going to find that combo :D.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back