1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

The Audio Lounge

1. Richsvt
    To those who got the R3 Pro, how's it been working? I heard about some weird issues with BT and sleep. Maybe just some flukes? Curious to hear your impressions now that it has been a little bit...

OldDude04 likes this.
  2. OldDude04
    Maybe a fluke or I'm lucky but I've had zero issues (nervously knocks on wood, lol). I've connected it via BT to our shower speaker, our sound bar, my car, and a BT speaker in the garage, no problems so far. I haven't had any issues with it sleeping either but I'm pretty good with shutting it down when I'm done so I can't say I've put that under a stress test. I'm loving the R3 Pro. It is the right form factor for my DAP use, sounds a bit better than the R3 which I already loved, and a solid value for a $200 DAP imo.

3. Light - Man
    Its a Friday and I intend to go ******* Ape!!!....................................

[​IMG]

perhaps more like this
    [​IMG]

but hopefully not quite like this!
    [​IMG]

4. jerick70
    SteveOliver and OldDude04 like this.
  5. HungryPanda
    I listened to the Raal Requisite at the last CanJam. They are truly great

SteveOliver, OldDude04 and jerick70 like this.
  6. OldDude04
  7. jerick70
    Very interesting design. Near ear isn't something I've tried before, were they comfortable? I've always liked RAALs ribbon tweeters.

8. jerick70
    LOL. Drop does it again.

OldDude04 likes this.
  9. jerick70
    Who can't love a company that makes speakers like this...

eternity.jpg

10. Whazzzup
    looks like a wood stove, with no window

11. jerick70
    Lol. You could say that. Expensive wood stove. These are $88k USD. RAAL Eternity loudspeaker. I'm more interested in the technology than the looks. These go far beyond a regular cone / crossover loudspeaker. They are supposed to be the most transparent loudspeaker made.

https://6moons.com/industryfeatures/roadtourserbia/raal.html

SteveOliver likes this.
  12. SteveOliver
    At £199, it would have been rude not to. :)

20191206_184845.jpg

13. majo123
    Richsvt and SteveOliver like this.
  14. SteveOliver
    Richsvt likes this.
  15. majo123
    .so big question is how does it sound? (This goes to all new owners) vast improvement over the r3?

SteveOliver likes this.