1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

The Audio Lounge

1. Karendar
    Just got a 30$ off coupon for linsoul... Wondering if/how I'm gonna use it.

OldDude04 likes this.
  2. jerick70
    Buy some Fearless Rolands.

OldDude04 likes this.
  3. OldDude04
    If you do buy Rolands (or anything from Linsoul right now...) be prepared to wait. I ordered my Rolands 15 days ago and they just shipped yesterday, lol. They apparently had a crap ton of sales on 11/11, plus that is the day they dropped the Tin Hifi T4 on Indiegogo. Those things have significantly slowed down fulfillment for sure.

DBaldock9 likes this.
  4. Karendar
    Yeah, the 11/11 orders I bought haven't shipped yet. They did ship the T4's though, so that's good news.

The Rolands though... Eh. Not willing to spend that much right now. Might wait till next year! Just bought a PC for my living room which set me back.

OldDude04 likes this.
  5. Podster
    Last edited: Nov 25, 2019
  6. Karendar
    I've been wanting that cable for a while. Looks nice!

DBaldock9 likes this.
  7. Karendar
    Oh man, my T4 has landed in Canada! Woo

DBaldock9 and OldDude04 like this.
  8. OldDude04
    The Hiby R3 Pro is in the building! As a bonus, I was extremely happy to find out my red leather covered hard case from my R3 fits the R3 Pro. Sound impressions to follow later.

2019-11-25 (4).jpg
    2019-11-25.jpg
    2019-11-25 (1).jpg
    2019-11-25 (3).jpg
    2019-11-25 (2).jpg

9. Podster
    Congrats OD, lot of good press on that baby, here's a little celebration diddy:beerchug:

10. Whazzzup

HungryPanda and groucho69 like this.
  11. Podster
    So until the next WOW get posted I've been having a live kind of day and never say Poddy's not eclectic:rolling_eyes: I think as one poster says Bonnie is a musical treasure for sure, being an old Austin boy I've seen her, Willie, Rusty, Marcia, Angela, Jimmy Dale, Omar and his trusty band of Howlers, Jerry Jeff oh hell you name'em and I've probably seen them at least a half dozen times. Heck back in my phone man days I put phones in (well not the actual phone but strung the lines out to their places) for many a local like Willie's daughter and his drummer, Charlie Sexton's and Rob Pope of Spoon.

Heck here's an awesome band I bet many of you never heard of but you should give a few of their albums ("Wishing Like A Mountain and Thinking Like The Sea", "Volo Volo" & Pomegranite") a listen as they rock and during their Austin years late 80' early 90's I sold my old JBL 4311B' to Bruce their bass player who lived across the street from me. Useless trivia you'll never be asked:grin:

12. groucho69

Podster and HungryPanda like this.
  13. groucho69

Podster and HungryPanda like this.
  14. groucho69

HungryPanda likes this.
  15. jerick70
    Argon MKIIIs in the house!!!!! These are absolutely fantastic headphones. I'm blown away by how good a $350 pair of headphones sounds. I need to take a few days to let the shock and awe settle in and make sure it's not new toy syndrome. I'm pretty sure it's true though because I'm pretty open minded.... But still need to make sure.

IMG_20191125_165333.jpg IMG_20191125_165302.jpg