1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

The Audio Lounge

1. groucho69

DBaldock9 likes this.
  2. groucho69

jerick70 and HungryPanda like this.
  3. groucho69

Whazzzup, HungryPanda and Richsvt like this.
  4. groucho69

DBaldock9 likes this.
  5. groucho69

Podster and Whazzzup like this.
  6. jerick70
    I have to say the Custom Art Harmony 8.2 is an outstanding IEM. Very transparent, open, 3D, expansive, but still bassy. It is BA bass, but plentiful and enjoyable. The tonality leans to the reference side of the sound spectrum but still is a little thick and warm. Very enjoyable to listen to because the treble isn't spiky and sibilant. The 8.2 reminds me of the S8F but it's not grating in the treble region. Overall an excellent compliment to my CA Blacks and the Rolands. These are very small in the ear. The transparent red is an interesting color. I wouldn't have picked this color but I got these for a steal. I may send these back in and get them reshelled.

IMG_20191123_213659.jpg

Last edited: Nov 23, 2019
    Karendar, DBaldock9 and SteveOliver like this.
  7. jerick70

Richsvt, SteveOliver, rr12267 and 2 others like this.
  8. jerick70

zedbg, DBaldock9, groucho69 and 5 others like this.
  9. Richsvt
    Great one. Love this album. This pops up on my playlist quite often...thanks for this.

jerick70 likes this.
  10. jerick70
    You're welcome my friend! In my eyes this is one of the premier songs of the genre. Love love love Dave. It's to bad he isn't with us anymore. He lived a long life though, unlike a lot of musicians.

Richsvt likes this.
  11. Richsvt
    Just posting this as really digging some AM gold:

12. Podster
    Tal kicks as with him at this show, she is talented way beyond her years:beerchug:

While I'm here I'll put another of my fave bands in for some airtime in lounge land:grin:

13. jerick70
    SteveOliver, snapple10 and OldDude04 like this.
  14. groucho69

DBaldock9 likes this.
  15. OldDude04
    For those of you like myself that like ISN Audio cables, they have a brand new style of cable out, super good looking.

ISNHIFIC4-700x700.jpg