1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

The Audio Lounge

1. Richsvt
    That brings back some old memories.

groucho69 likes this.
  2. groucho69
    Did you have to say "OLD?"

3. Richsvt
    sorry, long forgotten...

4. groucho69
    nose.jpg

5. Lurk650
    Lol my 2015 Mazda 6 has:
    Pioneer 2300 double din
    Focal PS165v1 comps (stock Bose rear fill) powered by a JL VX400/4i (amp/DSP combo)

Custom 15in sub on a Wolfram 3K amp with a spare trunk battery.

My car is a bass haven, I guess that's where I get fix at and only need adequate bass for my headphones lol

6. jerick70
    Just face it.... We're all OLD.... I played this for my son and he even called me old. :joy::joy::joy:

7. jerick70
    Yeah this is an awesome song. I just came across it in one of my playlists and all my "OLD" memories came back too....

Richsvt and SteveOliver like this.
  8. boblauer
    I dont have any expensive cables but I find his work to be equal my EA Ares/Ares Ii and PW No5 cables. Nice beaud, supple feeling no micophonics. I have an SPC cable, small interconnect and had an HD650 xlr cable. I would not hesitate to purchase from him if I needed a cable mow that he's back.

jerick70 likes this.
  9. groucho69
    WOW: Song

10. jerick70
    WOW.... Early this time

11. OldDude04
    WoW: I have so many for this one....

Last edited: Nov 20, 2019
  12. Midgetguy
    WOW:

13. mbwilson111
    WOW Song

one of my favorite singer-songwriters

...and Adam Cohen... son of Leonard (who has a new posthumous album out soon)

14. jerick70
    Well we may be in luck. I think I found another pair of Argons. Waiting for a reply from the seller.

On another note, I was reading about the T60 Argons and these are supposed to be even better than the T50 based Argons. I bought a stock pair of T60s and hated them. But the guy at Modhouse is supposed to be a guru with Fostex drivers.

The reason I'm going for the Argons is because of my experience with Mr Speakers and ZMF T50 mods. I really miss the ZMF Zebrawood Blackwood's I had. They sounded exactly like a pair of LCD-2s I had at the time. I had to sell all of them because of my neck surgery. To heavy and caused pain. Now I'm sporting IEMs and light over ears. I'm loving the LCD-1 by the way.

Last edited: Nov 20, 2019
    OldDude04 and HungryPanda like this.
  15. jerick70
    Love that Josh Ritter song.