1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

The Audio Lounge

1. groucho69
    Oh just found the D10 for $54

HungryPanda likes this.
  2. Whazzzup
    So 12 g is out?

3. jerick70
    Get an iFi iDSD BL or V1. Dual Burr Brown DACs with a built in AMP. I love my BL version.

HungryPanda, DBaldock9 and groucho69 like this.
  4. jerick70
  5. groucho69
    I only want it for the desktop, no portable use. Does that change your thoughts?

6. groucho69
  7. jerick70
    No not at all. The iDSD is as good or better than a lot of desktop DACs in that price range.

8. jerick70
    Oh it is. It's worth the wait. It looks like they are getting these back in.

9. jerick70
    DBaldock9 likes this.
  10. OldDude04
    If you can go as high as $425, I recommend the Cayin iDAC-6 for sale on site. Great DAC.

jerick70 and DBaldock9 like this.
  11. DBaldock9
    Before using the Loxjie P20 Balanced Hybrid Tube Amp that I ordered on Amazon Prime Day, I decided to modify it - unsoldered the 4x JRC 5532 op-amps, and install machined pin sockets.
    Then I plugged the JRC 5532 into the sockets, and fired it up.
    Since I don't have the balanced interconnect cables assembled yet, I've got RCA cables from my Topping D70 to the Input on the P20, and I'm using the Single-Ended 6.5mm Output, with adapters for 3.5mm & 2.5mm headphone cables.
    Sounds good, and it's nice to see that warm glow of tubes. :wink:

12. jerick70
    That is a killer deal. Get it if you can go to $425. I just picked up the iDAC-6 MKII and it is awesome!!!!

HungryPanda likes this.
  13. KEV G
    Latest site sound set up :L3000:
    8F673EF3-25D4-4EB9-A9BD-2FCAA6FCDCB0.jpeg

Rhino73, barondla, Layman1 and 5 others like this.
  14. HungryPanda
    That's what we like to see, music and a mug of tea. Helps the work go on.

KEV G likes this.